`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)

EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)
I'm really loving this product.
So far, retail is seeded with lots of goodies.
Not as good as getting an auto, but this Trout die cut /73 is pretty sweet!
One loaded $5 rack pack, if you ask me!
[Image: null_zpsac06aee8.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack
Yeah I love this stuff! Best set of the year!

WOW! That's definitely some bang for your buck! I love this product, too.

(10-06-2014, 12:59 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Yeah I love this stuff! Best set of the year!
I'd have to agree.
Lots of little fun things throughout retail! Panini is really putting out a nice product even without logos. It's really about the players, anyway!
Started out skeptical of the Donruss line when it was first announced ... But I'm a believer now!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice hit on the trout, always did love the Elite cards! The goldy elite cards are some of my favorites by far!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

And the Donruss Hangers just keep giving back ... Jeff Smardzija /15 ... Tanaka Rated Rookie .... More!
[Image: null_zps8beb9b84.jpg]

RE: EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)
oh my. They payback on those is fantastic.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

RE: EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)
WOW AWESOME BREAKS
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Great stuff DrM! Love those Jersey King cards and the Samardzija relic is an awesome cut. Congrats on your Trout and you can never go wrong with a Diamond Kings! Are you sure that's really a picture of Tanaka? Great looking cards..........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-07-2014, 06:28 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: WOW AWESOME BREAKS
(10-07-2014, 09:14 AM)greekgoony Wrote: oh my. They payback on those is fantastic.
(10-07-2014, 09:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great stuff DrM! Love those Jersey King cards and the Samardzija relic is an awesome cut. Congrats on your Trout and you can never go wrong with a Diamond Kings! Are you sure that's really a picture of Tanaka? Great looking cards..........
Thanks guys!
Yeah, Joe ... That Cubbies Patch is pretty sweet on the Samardzija /15. The Tanaka card is his picture ... There's another 2 RR versions, both with the same alternative pic, but one is in Japanese. That's the ultra-rare pull to chase. I need to buy some more Donruss before my Update case arrives in about 10-12 days.