`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stadium Club & Finest box breaks and SClub question

Stadium Club & Finest box breaks and SClub question
I had a very nice time today opening a box of 2014 Finest and 2014 Stadium Club. I got a good selection of inserts and parallels, and also pulled 12 cards for my personal collection. I have put up 2 want lists however, one for Derek Jeter from both products, plus the Babe Ruth cards and the Ruth/Gehrig cards. So, if you have any extra of these you can check out my organizer; I have a separate collections for my Jeter wants and Yankee wants. I'm also slowly putting in all the inserts and autos which will all be for trade. I am having a tough time checking if any of my refractors are Orange or just the base refractor. I did pull an Eric Hosmer green refractor, but it went into my pc, as I do collect some players who played for the Burlington Bees in the Midwest League.

However I have a slight problem/question on the Stadium Club. I pulled 3 cards (actually 4 counting an autograph) that had the player's name in silver on a black background, and 1 card (Elivis Andrus) having a silver name on a white background. The base set cards have a gray background. I'm going to upload a scan of the 2 types of cards I'm talking about.

http://s945.photobucket.com/user/bamyank/slideshow/

I'm at a loss to figure out exactly what these cards are. I did pull a Sonny Gray autograph which has the black background and is serial numbered 16/50. I did a player search for him, and the only auto that had a stated print run of 50 by Beckett is the Rainbow Autograph. I have no clue to what the Andrus card is. I guess it could be an error.

So my question is: has anyone else pulled cards like these, and if so, what are they definitely?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: Stadium Club & Finest box breaks and SClub question
The Andrus is probably the Electric Foil parallel.
The others, including the Gray are Rainbow parallels (like a holographic foil).

(11-06-2014, 05:50 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I had a very nice time today opening a box of 2014 Finest and 2014 Stadium Club. I got a good selection of inserts and parallels, and also pulled 12 cards for my personal collection. I have put up 2 want lists however, one for Derek Jeter from both products, plus the Babe Ruth cards and the Ruth/Gehrig cards. So, if you have any extra of these you can check out my organizer; I have a separate collections for my Jeter wants and Yankee wants. I'm also slowly putting in all the inserts and autos which will all be for trade. I am having a tough time checking if any of my refractors are Orange or just the base refractor. I did pull an Eric Hosmer green refractor, but it went into my pc, as I do collect some players who played for the Burlington Bees in the Midwest League.

However I have a slight problem/question on the Stadium Club. I pulled 3 cards (actually 4 counting an autograph) that had the player's name in silver on a black background, and 1 card (Elivis Andrus) having a silver name on a white background. The base set cards have a gray background. I'm going to upload a scan of the 2 types of cards I'm talking about.

I'm at a loss to figure out exactly what these cards are. I did pull a Sonny Gray autograph which has the black background and is serial numbered 16/50. I did a player search for him, and the only auto that had a stated print run of 50 by Beckett is the Rainbow Autograph. I have no clue to what the Andrus card is. I guess it could be an error.

So my question is: has anyone else pulled cards like these, and if so, what are they definitely?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

[quote='kevcalif' pid='2503098' dateline='1415324391']

Now I'm confused. If all "the others, including the gray are Rainbow parallels" then what does the base card look like???? I figured the base card has the gray background with silver Stadium Club logo, player's name and team name.

Thanks for the help and reply.

(11-06-2014, 09:30 PM)bamyanks Wrote: [quote='kevcalif' pid='2503098' dateline='1415324391']

Now I'm confused. If all "the others, including the gray are Rainbow parallels" then what does the base card look like???? I figured the base card has the gray background with silver Stadium Club logo, player's name and team name.

Thanks for the help and reply.
Look at this guy's thread. Maybe message him. He seems to know.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1566693.html
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thank you all for the help.