`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Chrome break

2014 Topps Chrome break
Another unspectacular box of 2014 topps chrome. I will not give up until I have pulled an Abreu auto!
Autographs:
Zach Walters base
Tommy Medica ref/499
Inserts:
rookie reprints Rickey Henderson
Topps Shelf Stephen Strasburg
Diecuts of Ryan Braun and Derek Jeter
However, did pull Abreu and Tanaka base which are on their way to BGS and with my judgement will get 9.5s
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: 2014 Topps Chrome break
If the Henderson is for trade, please check me.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

(11-07-2014, 12:44 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: If the Henderson is for trade, please check me.
Only for the Kershaw Beam Team lol. Not for trade at this time. I am going to send it to bgs this weekend and then i'll see what I can fetch for it. Definite 10. Only one per case and I'm glad it's rickey

I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige

would like a shot at the Jeter
DO NOT TRADE WITH BOSOXFAN1971, DORKYPUNKROCKERGUY.

(11-09-2014, 06:24 PM)supremelou Wrote: would like a shot at the Jeter
Naw I'm also sending that one in to bgs. Will post my results from submission in early December. You get first offer!