`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should we open this to other sports or strictly baseball (remember you will receive what YOU collect)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.74%
11 40.74%
No
59.26%
16 59.26%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
2013 Beckett Secret Santa - LETS ROLL!

RE: 2013 Beckett Secret Santa - LETS ROLL!
Yea I bought my gift so as soon as its delivered I will be shipping. Thanks for putting this on!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Pulled a bunch of cards for my "victim", will go out and find a nice "box" to finish the SS deal. Will go up to my shipper's during the T-Day break and remind him of timely importance. Hope my victim will be happy.

1st post updated, please read!

I don't know if it was ever formally decided. When I send the cards out should I remove all of my information from the return address section?
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(11-19-2013, 10:17 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I don't know if it was ever formally decided. When I send the cards out should I remove all of my information from the return address section?
Use a family member / friend's address. Put Secret Santa as the name.

Unless I traded with you, I would have absolutly no idea who you are anyway, and my thinking is that HongKong matched folks up as best he could with folks we haven't traded with.

Last year I got an awesome card and I still don't know who it was from, but I really didn't look/press it either. Did post a scan of my card and thanked them in the thread.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

honestly, i still dont know who's SS i am. i got the name and addy, but i have no idea what there username is so i know i havent traded with them before, or not in a long time.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

i know who mine is.... lol.. well not personally... i just know the name and username haven't done much communication with this said person though so hard to get a feel for them

dear mods,

can we make this thread and/or a 2nd thread for the results?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

There are literally only a few cards that fit into the price tier for the person I am buying for, and when I do find one for sale the seller is asking much more (or in the most recent case the seller ended the auction early, so he could relist it with a super high BIN). At least I have another week to find something, as I want to make sure I have it ordered before December so that it arrives to me in time to get it sent out to the buyer in time.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-20-2013, 08:38 AM)phreakyq Wrote: dear mods,

can we make this thread and/or a 2nd thread for the results?
Once the first DC# is sent to me, I will start a thread for the results.