`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay forums back!

Yay forums back!
I seriously need a life , you don't know how much I missed the forums. Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Yay forums back!
(11-30-2013, 05:54 PM)minitracer Wrote: I seriously need a life , you don't know how much I missed the forums. Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day.
Thanks Kevin sure did, hope yours was wonderful also. (though we have Turkey at the table, I can't eat it and my kids don't like it, so we had a BBQ rib fest amoungst ourselves to the dismay of my in-Laws...try them with stuffing sometime..ummmmmmmm). Hey, folks here are part of my social network and sanity and the forums and the chatter back and forth takes me away from the stupid movies and shows I am forced to endure in my household.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Yay forums back!
(11-30-2013, 06:04 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks Kevin sure did, hope yours was wonderful also. (though we have Turkey at the table, I can't eat it and my kids don't like it, so we had a BBQ rib fest amoungst ourselves to the dismay of my in-Laws...try them with stuffing sometime..ummmmmmmm). Hey, folks here are part of my social network and sanity and the forums and the chatter back and forth takes me away from the stupid movies and shows I am forced to endure in my household.
Well part of it was I worked all day Thur and it was dead so the forums would have been nice. lol
Ribs and stuffing hmmm prob pretty good.

[Image: OKimtze.png]