`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: The official 2012 draft discussion thread

RE: OT: The official 2012 draft discussion thread
HELL YEAH!!!! Lamar Miller to the Phins!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! May need to super collect him too lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(04-27-2012, 10:25 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The thing about Frank Gore Im scared about is he disappeared the last 4-6 games last year. I hope it was just because defenses focused in on him because I love me some Gore! BTW how is the Gore "Canes" PC doing? You know I wish it were mine lol.
I'm also sorry for the garbage I have partaken in lol. He does disappear towards the end of the season as he does have some things that bother him when he gets as many carries as he does every year. It's a lot! They also try to keep him healthy just like most teams when they know their making the playoffs. The canes pc is moving slow. Not finding a whole lot out there lately. Ive gotten a card or two since the last update I believe. Really wish I could find more of those throwback thread autos. It's really crazy how far miller has fallen. I wanted either him or lamichael just because it would be dumb to pass on both of those guys for something less. I can't see him falling much farther though.
(04-28-2012, 11:12 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Espn's John Clayton had a good article about winners and losers in the draft. My views are inline with his.

"49ers' moves are just plain puzzling"

"2. San Francisco 49ers: The 49ers drew criticism in the first round when they took wide receiver A.J. Jenkins, who wasn't a first-round pick on some teams' boards. The selection of running back LaMichael James in the second round was even more puzzling. How many running backs do the 49ers need? They have Frank Gore, one of the more dependable backs in the league. Gore might be wearing out, but he's still good. Kendall Hunter is a good inside runner. They added free-agent Brandon Jacobs for short-yardage and goal line. James might be a good fit as a third-down back. The 49ers average 31 carries a game. Unless they are running off Gore, they'd need 40 carries a game to keep this group happy. The 49ers are overdoing it at running back."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_...ades-day-2

They are kind of puzzling to me but not too bad. Their main need was a guard but the guys they wanted were gone. I don't why they took Jenkins over hill but they probably saw something there. Stuff like that happens every year, mainly with qb's though where a lesser one is taken before a higher up one. Drafting james makes sense to me a little mostly for depth and the future. I don't see hunter and lamichael being there for long though. Mel kipers team needs this whole draft for the niners had we and rb. It was odd but at least one of the pros saw it that way lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I love the Saints latest pick....

[Image: 399420.jpg]
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(04-28-2012, 01:13 PM)duch2izback Wrote: I love the Saints latest pick....

[Image: 399420.jpg]
Nick Toon should have a great NFL career as long as he stays healthy. If the bloodline is all true, he may turn into a Hall of Famer.
Eddie George Super Collector

Colts select Tim Fugger. heh, heh, hm, heh, heh.. Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)