`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: The official 2012 draft discussion thread

RE: OT: The official 2012 draft discussion thread
(04-27-2012, 08:39 PM)warcraftin Wrote: Yeah tough break for Hunter, not sure they really needed another back. I guess they are thinking Gore won't last the season idk......
It really might not even be for this year. He might be the rb of the future for them when Gores contract is up in 3 years. I think Jacobs is only on a 1 yr contract so it would make some sense then at least. They really are just drafting for luxury now though. Id like to see them get a good safety or something though.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Anybody know what trade the Phins pulled off at 73? On nfl.com is says (from Panthers through Bears and Dolphins) Anyone have an idea of what that means?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(04-27-2012, 08:54 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Anybody know what trade the Phins pulled off at 73? On nfl.com is says (from Panthers through Bears and Dolphins) Anyone have an idea of what that means?
Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald is reporting we got 78 and 183 think it's a 5th Rd

Nothing better than having your pro team draft your college team lol

Anyone actually think Frank gore finishes 3 seasons?

(04-27-2012, 08:58 PM)solid133 Wrote: Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald is reporting we got 78 and 183 think it's a 5th Rd

Nothing better than having your pro team draft your college team lol
Nice!!! I love the pick of Michael Egnew TE from Mizz. If this draft class pans out we have a chance to turn things around big time. We will have QB, RB, TE all in place. Now we need to get some wide receivers!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I think you should have taken advantage of the fact that there are two sliding Wr's and a big drop off after them
Great pick for Baltimore ..Bernie Pierce is a good back.

(04-27-2012, 09:03 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Anyone actually think Frank gore finishes 3 seasons?
Dude, if you quote who you are talking to then we wont have to find out what you are talking about.

And nobody ever thinks he will finish the season every year, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Are you mentally retarded? Did that look like I was quoting or asking? Please ignore my posts..its not working out.

(04-27-2012, 09:33 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Dude, if you quote who you are talking to then we wont have to find out what you are talking about.

And nobody ever thinks he will finish the season every year, lol.
Haha true, nobody thought he would even be a good nfl player cuz of his knees. He only ended up to be the best 49er rb ever. The only major nfl injury he has ever had was his broken hip and he recovered from that and played an entire season and playoffs. I have no doubt that he can last 3 more years. Especially now since they have so much depth to keep him off the field as much.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(04-27-2012, 09:45 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Haha true, nobody thought he would even be a good nfl player cuz of his knees. He only ended up to be the best 49er rb ever. The only major nfl injury he has ever had was his broken hip and he recovered from that and played an entire season and playoffs. I have no doubt that he can last 3 more years. Especially now since they have so much depth to keep him off the field as much.
Joe Perry. Sorry. Hof....gore won't sniff it