`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: The official 2012 draft discussion thread

RE: OT: The official 2012 draft discussion thread
(04-27-2012, 09:50 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Joe Perry. Sorry. Hof....gore won't sniff it
Thanks for the laugh. In 5 less seasons, Gore has almost 300 more yards than Perry already and is only 7 TDs shy. At the current rate, Gore will demolish Perry's stats. If people want to ignore that, so be it. Also, way to be a McAsshole to the great48. Real nice.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Thanks for the laugh as well..Feeble-knees Gore is a hall of famer I guess. I know you are a homer but be real. If gore breaks down in the next yr..not even an if...what is he other than a bittersweet San Fran story

(04-27-2012, 10:08 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Thanks for the laugh as well..Feeble-knees Gore is a hall of famer I guess. I know you are a homer but be real. If gore breaks down in the next yr..not even an if...what is he other than a bittersweet San Fran story

I'm not saying he is, but he has better stats than one. Your claiming perry is better just because he is a hof. Well of course gore isn't yet, his career isn't even done. And your calling him feeble knees when they haven't even been an issue for him in the nfl. That was college, that was 7 years ago. He put up 1200 yards last year. How is that breaking down. When has he ever shown he is breaking down? He is a tank. He will run you over. He blocks better than linemen. He lights people up. He is on the best team he has ever been on and is hungry to win. Yes I'm a homer but the facts and stats are there. You are only being skeptical. And yes you are welcome for the laugh.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

The thing about Frank Gore Im scared about is he disappeared the last 4-6 games last year. I hope it was just because defenses focused in on him because I love me some Gore! BTW how is the Gore "Canes" PC doing? You know I wish it were mine lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Gore is hurt....every year. Btw..that is a statement.I'm not quoting anything ok!

And speaking of the "U" how far will Lamar Miller drop in the draft? At this point whoever takes him will be getting a great RB. Hopefully the Phins take him for a value pick lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Aww, what happened to Eli8024 Wink

Sorry for all the garbage on your thread Bakerman.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-27-2012, 10:55 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Aww, what happened to Eli8024 Wink

Another one bites the dust.

Now I have to re-evaluate the draft, hopefully Dan Herron gets selected in the 4th or 5th round. But now gotta figure out who can still use a decent back.

Nice to see I pulled an Autograph of T.Y. Hilton, maybe he will be a good Colt, hadn't heard much about him.

And wtf were the Jaguars thinking taking a Punter in the 3rd round?
Eddie George Super Collector

(04-27-2012, 10:55 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Aww, what happened to Eli8024 Wink

Saw that coming a mile away
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(04-27-2012, 08:52 PM)nthnoak Wrote: It really might not even be for this year. He might be the rb of the future for them when Gores contract is up in 3 years. I think Jacobs is only on a 1 yr contract so it would make some sense then at least. They really are just drafting for luxury now though. Id like to see them get a good safety or something though.
Espn's John Clayton had a good article about winners and losers in the draft. My views are inline with his.

"49ers' moves are just plain puzzling"

"2. San Francisco 49ers: The 49ers drew criticism in the first round when they took wide receiver A.J. Jenkins, who wasn't a first-round pick on some teams' boards. The selection of running back LaMichael James in the second round was even more puzzling. How many running backs do the 49ers need? They have Frank Gore, one of the more dependable backs in the league. Gore might be wearing out, but he's still good. Kendall Hunter is a good inside runner. They added free-agent Brandon Jacobs for short-yardage and goal line. James might be a good fit as a third-down back. The 49ers average 31 carries a game. Unless they are running off Gore, they'd need 40 carries a game to keep this group happy. The 49ers are overdoing it at running back."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/_...ades-day-2
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4