Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contest: Product Ideas

RE: Contest: Product Ideas
who won?

(08-01-2011, 06:32 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I've been waiting until I got paid on Friday to look at this. But I am not sure.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

I'm sorry guys, I have been bogged down with stuff at home (was a week late sending out a trade too). I will 100% get to it this weekend as I won't be running any trips up to ATL which takes the whole weekend. It's a stay at home weekend. Smile Sorry again.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(08-12-2011, 01:28 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm sorry guys, I have been bogged down with stuff at home (was a week late sending out a trade too). I will 100% get to it this weekend as I won't be running any trips up to ATL which takes the whole weekend. It's a stay at home weekend. Smile Sorry again.
don't worry about it. everyone knows you keep your word on here

photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long guys, but I've finally gotten around to it. I want to thank everyone who gave an idea (really hoped it was going to be more). Surprisingly, Quavis is the only one that received a vote so he wins. I'm going to send you a PM Quavis and we'll work out the details. Thanks again everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to do another similar contest soon and try to not be so late in responding. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

lol, i didnt know we were voting, maybe should have set up another thread with the posts of the design and a way to vote, oh well, congrats quavis!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]