`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Bump! Talked to Keenan today, he said his knee is doing good!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump.

New pickup... 1/1 style Smile

Bout time one of these rolled around, I was beginning to worry that the only 1/1s that existed we're the ones that I had. Lol

Great price on it too, $10.59

This makes 16 1/1s.

[Image: BurtonPP1of1.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Killer B

Also, Wendy! If you see this, was this the type of 1/1 that the guy was holding onto over in your neck of the woods? Just curious. Smile

Damn, Killer B!!!! Nice 1/1!!! I can't believe you got an autographed print plate for less than $11. Now I really feel like I'm collecting the wrong guy! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Damn, Killer B!!!! Nice 1/1!!! I can't believe you got an autographed print plate for less than $11. Now I really feel like I'm collecting the wrong guy! emoticon

Thats why they call me Killer B! LOL I was syked to see the price I got it for, the time it ended at my have something to do with it I mean noon isn't really the best ending time but I could care less I won the card! Now as long as it shows up to my house I'll be good. Lol no doubt man! I'd say get that Quan Crosby Collection going but Wendy was all over that collection with the quickness! Still Carsons good, just expensive, atleast he's got jersey cards out there though! haha I sure wish Burton did.

Nice 1/1 congrats and for $10.50.......man.....
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

16 1/1's? Nice! How many 1/1's exist?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

younglover Wrote:Nice 1/1 congrats and for $10.50.......man.....
Thanks very much! I was very fortunate to get it for that price Smile

Kolb 4 Wrote:16 1/1's? Nice! How many 1/1's exist?
Thanks!! I'm not sure actually, how do I figure that out?