`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Sweet Magic auto cards, killerB!!! I hope you leave one for RW34, since she's working on the set. emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Sweet Magic auto cards, killerB!!! I hope you leave one for RW34, since she's working on the set. emoticon

Haha names catching on already!

The funny thing is, I already offered her one and she declined because she wants me to keep all of them! LOL But I'm working on getting the Avery Magic Auto I had to her so its all good Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Sweet Magic auto cards, killerB!!! I hope you leave one for RW34, since she's working on the set. emoticon

The funny thing is, I already offered her one and she declined because she wants me to keep all of them! LOL But I'm working on getting the Avery Magic Auto I had to her so its all good Smile

Yeah, but I didn't think you'd be the one outbidding me on all of them on the bay!!! LOL  Smile  I'm coming after you on the next one Killer B!!!!!  emoticon

Didn't even notice the little inscription on the one you got...I wanted the other one it was paired with for my friend Mik!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Yeah, but I didn't think you'd be the one outbidding me on all of them on the bay!!! LOL Smile I'm coming after you on the next one Killer B!!!!! emoticon

Didn't even notice the little inscription on the one you got...I wanted the other one it was paired with for my friend Mik!!

HAHAHA! I'm sorry! Stop going after them Wendy, I'll send one with the Avery when I get that to you Smile Man I'm really lovin the name Killer B now, it sounds so crazy! haha

Really? Haha I guess I have to look out for them, its like a disease for me now searching on Burton cards. Ohhh my bad, the Fred Davis?! PM his address I'll get it out to him, I don't want that card. Lol nothing wrong with Fred Davis, I just don't want it if it was going to Mik and I don't collect him Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Yeah, but I didn't think you'd be the one outbidding me on all of them on the bay!!! LOL Smile I'm coming after you on the next one Killer B!!!!! emoticon

HAHAHA! I'm sorry! Stop going after them Wendy, I'll send one with the Avery when I get that to you Smile Man I'm really lovin the name Killer B now, it sounds so crazy! haha

Really? Haha I guess I have to look out for them, its like a disease for me now searching on Burton cards. Ohhh my bad, the Fred Davis?! PM his address I'll get it out to him, I don't want that card. Lol nothing wrong with Fred Davis, I just don't want it if it was going to Mik and I don't collect him Smile

I don't want to steal from your hoarding PC!!! Smile  LOL  But if you want to spare one for the cause I wouldn't decline. Smile  Just made a nice little pickup for you BTW, can't wait 'til it gets here!! I'll email you the address later tonight.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
$0$0Haha names catching on already! $0$0The funny thing is, I already offered her one and she declined because she wants me to keep all of them! LOL But I'm working on getting the Avery Magic Auto I had to her so its all good Smile$0
$0$0Yeah, but I didn't think you'd be the one outbidding me on all of them on the bay!!! LOL Smile I'm coming after you on the next one Killer B!!!!! emoticon $0$0Didn't even notice the little inscription on the one you got...I wanted the other one it was paired with for my friend Mik!! $0
$0$0HAHAHA! I'm sorry! Stop going after them Wendy, I'll send one with the Avery when I get that to you Smile Man I'm really lovin the name Killer B now, it sounds so crazy! haha$0$0Really? Haha I guess I have to look out for them, its like a disease for me now searching on Burton cards. Ohhh my bad, the Fred Davis?! PM his address I'll get it out to him, I don't want that card. Lol nothing wrong with Fred Davis, I just don't want it if it was going to Mik and I don't collect him Smile$0
$0I don't want to steal from your hoarding PC!!! Smile LOL But if you want to spare one for the cause I wouldn't decline. Smile Just made a nice little pickup for you BTW, can't wait 'til it gets here!! I'll email you the address later tonight.$0
$0$0$0$0$0Haha its no biggie really I think I have like 8 now Smile Really?! Thats awesome thank you!!!! and alright cool thanks!$0

Bump

I love this collection. Really do. It actually inspired me to zero in my collection. When I came back into the hobby about 2 years ago, I just bought Broncos Autos. Then I saw your collection and thought that was so cool to build a super collection of one player. It didnt have to be the biggest name to be impressive, just alot of one player. So I pick Tom Brandstater. I thought he may be the future QB in denver being picked by McDanials. With Tebow there, I dont know anymore. but continue to collect him. So far, Im at 61 autos, 6 1/1s (2 are autos) and a 2/2.

Thanks for showing the awsome collection and thanks for inspiring me.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

samiamryan Wrote:I love this collection. Really do. It actually inspired me to zero in my collection. When I came back into the hobby about 2 years ago, I just bought Broncos Autos. Then I saw your collection and thought that was so cool to build a super collection of one player. It didnt have to be the biggest name to be impressive, just alot of one player. So I pick Tom Brandstater. I thought he may be the future QB in denver being picked by McDanials. With Tebow there, I dont know anymore. but continue to collect him. So far, Im at 61 autos, 6 1/1s (2 are autos) and a 2/2.$0$0Thanks for showing the awsome collection and thanks for inspiring me.
$0$0$0$0$0Thanks awesome man and great to hear, thanks for sharing! I'm glad I could help inspire someone else in collecting a player! You never know about Brandstater, he may not be the answer in Denver but you never know if he could go somewhere else and be successful! 6` autos and 6 1/1s?! plus a 2/2? Thats an awesome collection man! I hope you can keep collecting!!!!$0$0$0$0$0Killer B$0

Bump!