`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awaiting response offers

Awaiting response offers
I have 40 Awaiting response offers is this normal and can any anyone top it?

RE: Awaiting response offers
Wow, I had 6 once and I thought that was alot....Challenge Accepted
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

I just got my org turned back on so I can actually see what's going on ... only 6 right now. I don't know that I've ever had 40 offers/actives/etc. going at once. Wouldn't be a bad thing though.
Kepler

I had 26 earlier this week. Im sitting at 22 now. I was starting to take it personally, but I guess I'm happy to hear Im not the only one.

Wow. Is that 40 offers sent to you or offers you sent out waiting to hear back on?
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(08-13-2014, 11:33 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Wow. Is that 40 offers sent to you or offers you sent out waiting to hear back on?
sent out , I don't take it too personal , I sometimes catch a inactive trader and get them started again. Everyone benefits from that action.

This! I've started looking for cards I need through the have section in particular cards and a lot of the names I see aren't ones I recognize from the boards. Gotten a few good trades out of that.

(08-13-2014, 02:53 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: sent out , I don't take it too personal , I sometimes catch a inactive trader and get them started again. Everyone benefits from that action.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

Its like fishing sometimes.

You guys have had a lot more luck than I. I actually make sure I only send trade offers to those that are active, but its still a struggle to get a response most days.

I normally go with:

send trade and message
*if you hear nothing in about a week*
**send new message
***if I get no response after two week, I cancel.

Check there feedback to see if the active traders or not. You don't really want to trade with people who don't communicate.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]