Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Awaiting response offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 40 Awaiting response offers is this normal and can any anyone top it?
Wow, I had 6 once and I thought that was alot....Challenge Accepted
I just got my org turned back on so I can actually see what's going on ... only 6 right now. I don't know that I've ever had 40 offers/actives/etc. going at once. Wouldn't be a bad thing though.
I had 26 earlier this week. Im sitting at 22 now. I was starting to take it personally, but I guess I'm happy to hear Im not the only one.
Wow. Is that 40 offers sent to you or offers you sent out waiting to hear back on?
(08-13-2014, 11:33 AM)greekgoony Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Is that 40 offers sent to you or offers you sent out waiting to hear back on?
sent out , I don't take it too personal , I sometimes catch a inactive trader and get them started again. Everyone benefits from that action.
This! I've started looking for cards I need through the have section in particular cards and a lot of the names I see aren't ones I recognize from the boards. Gotten a few good trades out of that.

(08-13-2014, 02:53 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: [ -> ]sent out , I don't take it too personal , I sometimes catch a inactive trader and get them started again. Everyone benefits from that action.
Its like fishing sometimes.
You guys have had a lot more luck than I. I actually make sure I only send trade offers to those that are active, but its still a struggle to get a response most days.
I normally go with:

send trade and message
*if you hear nothing in about a week*
**send new message
***if I get no response after two week, I cancel.

Check there feedback to see if the active traders or not. You don't really want to trade with people who don't communicate.
Pages: 1 2