`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Weeks till Allen & Ginter...Show ur best Ginter pull!

RE: 2 Weeks till Allen & Ginter...Show ur best Ginter pull!
This WAS the best A&G pull for me ... Until recently Sad
[Image: null_zps760eb14f.jpg]

Now I guess this became my best pull ... And I'm pretty certain Arnie never used PEDs, so at least THIS card should retain its status Smile
[Image: null_zps327b9ad1.jpg]

Sorry for the less than stellar photography
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-25-2013, 04:04 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Do you still have this? And if so, is it for trade?
I do have the Price Red Ink but it's part of a side project of mine now. So it's for trade, but not easily lol I would have to get a really tempting offer for my PC guys.

I have several pulls from Ginter that are out of this world to me.

[Image: IMG_1387.jpg]
Buster Posey Red Auto

[Image: IMG_1582.jpg]
Arnold Palmer Auto

[Image: IMG_1583.jpg]
Feliz Printing Plate

[Image: IMG_1651.jpg]
Erin Andrews SP Auto

[Image: IMG_0967.jpg]
And the Granddaddy of them all, Geronimo Hair card.

I have posted my hair card on here before but I always like showing it off a little. I also pulled two rips cards but don't have any pics of them right now. Ginter has always been a good product to me. I just paid for my case and hopefully that streak continues.

(07-25-2013, 12:33 PM)jgrunert Wrote: I have several pulls from Ginter that are out of this world to me.

Buster Posey Red Auto

Arnold Palmer Auto

Feliz Printing Plate

Erin Andrews SP Auto

And the Granddaddy of them all, Geronimo Hair card.

I have posted my hair card on here before but I always like showing it off a little. I also pulled two rips cards but don't have any pics of them right now. Ginter has always been a good product to me. I just paid for my case and hopefully that streak continues.
Amazing! Those were all from a case break last year (except Geronimo)? If so, I'd love to split a case with you Smile you have some amazingly good luck in A&G!

I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-25-2013, 02:38 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Amazing! Those were all from a case break last year (except Geronimo)? If so, I'd love to split a case with you Smile you have some amazingly good luck in A&G!
Haha, no they were all from individual boxes. This year is the first case I am going to buy. This product has been really good to me. Last year I bought ten boxes and 7 of them had autographs in them. The box I bought with Geronimo in it also had one of the rip cards. I pretty much only buy this product every year, and Triple Threads to get my high end fix.

(07-25-2013, 02:53 PM)jgrunert Wrote: Haha, no they were all from individual boxes. This year is the first case I am going to buy. This product has been really good to me. Last year I bought ten boxes and 7 of them had autographs in them. The box I bought with Geronimo in it also had one of the rip cards. I pretty much only buy this product every year, and Triple Threads to get my high end fix.
Good luck with the case break! If you would be so kind as to keep me in mind as I plan on putting the set together (also any Tigers) that would be fantastic! ThanksSmile.........Mike

(07-25-2013, 03:21 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Good luck with the case break! If you would be so kind as to keep me in mind as I plan on putting the set together (also any Tigers) that would be fantastic! ThanksSmile.........Mike
I will post all of my hits and if anything catches your eye shoot me a message. As far as the set building stuff, just remind me after I post the hits and we will work something out.

(07-24-2013, 08:21 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: My best A&G pull.....

[Image: 4708ee76-ee30-4782-b409-e96de0803630_zps44dad409.jpg]

[Image: ed0e1af1-fa40-4e9d-8c7d-f61fc22c8a25_zps0645bfae.jpg]
That's really cool. I"m guessing you didn't rip it?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(07-25-2013, 03:40 PM)jgrunert Wrote: I will post all of my hits and if anything catches your eye shoot me a message. As far as the set building stuff, just remind me after I post the hits and we will work something out.
Will do. Thanks!
(07-25-2013, 03:44 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: That's really cool. I"m guessing you didn't rip it?
Nope. It's unripped and on the bay right now. If I'm unable to sell it for what I want then I am probably going to rip it at some point. No real sentimental value to me as I'm not a Yankee or Mantle collector.

(07-25-2013, 04:07 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nope. It's unripped and on the bay right now. If I'm unable to sell it for what I want then I am probably going to rip it at some point. No real sentimental value to me as I'm not a Yankee or Mantle collector.
Wow! If you don't sell it, I'd surely like to trade for it, but I don't think I have anything .... Or any dozen things that would even come close to what your asking. Smile
But keep me in mind anyway ... Who knows ? maybe I'll get a rare Cabrera card in my A&G boxes that are coming in August. Smile ...... Actually I might have something you'd like ...