`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Weeks till Allen & Ginter...Show ur best Ginter pull!

RE: 2 Weeks till Allen & Ginter...Show ur best Ginter pull!
(07-25-2013, 04:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow! If you don't sell it, I'd surely like to trade for it, but I don't think I have anything .... Or any dozen things that would even come close to what your asking. Smile
But keep me in mind anyway ... Who knows ? maybe I'll get a rare Cabrera card in my A&G boxes that are coming in August. Smile ...... Actually I might have something you'd like ...
Sure. If I don't sell it feel free to give me a holler.

(07-25-2013, 12:33 PM)jgrunert Wrote: I have several pulls from Ginter that are out of this world to me.

[Image: IMG_1387.jpg]
Buster Posey Red Auto

[Image: IMG_1582.jpg]
Arnold Palmer Auto

[Image: IMG_1583.jpg]
Feliz Printing Plate

[Image: IMG_1651.jpg]
Erin Andrews SP Auto

[Image: IMG_0967.jpg]
And the Granddaddy of them all, Geronimo Hair card.

I have posted my hair card on here before but I always like showing it off a little. I also pulled two rips cards but don't have any pics of them right now. Ginter has always been a good product to me. I just paid for my case and hopefully that streak continues.
Hey do you still have the Palmer and Erin Andrews autos...I need them for my 2012 ginter auto set.

I actually have sold all of the autographs that are pictured.

Man that Geronimo is sick! Do you ever wonder what sucker hand numbers all those cards? Its not the players right? It's waaaay too neat.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(07-25-2013, 04:34 PM)kfeldman Wrote: Man that Geronimo is sick! Do you ever wonder what sucker hand numbers all those cards? Its not the players right? It's waaaay too neat.
Pretty sure Geronimo didn't number that one himself.

Oh sorry, you were talking about the Posey and the Price, LOL