Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 Weeks till Allen & Ginter...Show ur best Ginter pull!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
2 more weeks and the new Ginter will finally be here! I thought to get everyone pumped we could all show off our best Ginter pulls. Please show only your pulls and not any purchases. I'll get it started with my favorites...

[Image: 2012ginter_0008.jpg]

[Image: Rudymini.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003_NEW.jpg]
Wish I could say I ever got s really good pull from A&g. I started trying to decide how many boxes to get when I saw the checklist yesterday ...resisting a case
All righty, here's three "pretty" good ones ...

[Image: Ginter.jpg]

And of course, let's not forget this year's Rookie of the Year, YASIEL ...

[Image: Pug_zpsb96becc4.jpg]

LOL!
Hahaha that's pretty funny!! This year's checklist is pretty week compared to past years, but its still a fun product without a doubt.
Yeah I am VERY disappointed in A&G this year. Goodwin has taken over this year for me. Why would A&G still put in a Koufax auto when they still haven't redeemed last year's? I am a huge fan of Ginter, just not this years product.

Oh sorry, to answer your post I have pulled a rip card, 1 of 1 printing plate of a common player & a Bobby Knight multiple color swatch.
I'm assuming Puig is in it, yeah? He'll drive the product regardless.
mine
[Image: mcenroe_zps41e22c8d.jpg]
(07-24-2013, 04:47 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha that's pretty funny!! This year's checklist is pretty week compared to past years, but its still a fun product without a doubt.
I like some of the non baseball players in the set.. Chrissy tiegen Henry Rollins Ed oniel robin can persie ( even though he went to united that ?$&$&$)
I always liked the oddball relics and auto's never really pulled much but rather like these two...
[Image: ape.jpg]
[Image: Picture006.jpg]
took me forever to find the Parseghian
I was pretty stoked to pull the Bobby Knight ... I'm actually a huge basketball fan and he is the "coach" in my PC, LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4