`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Another Fake patch auction????

RE: Another Fake patch auction????
If I were ever going to try to fake a card, I certainly wouldn't do it of RICHIE SEXSON...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(09-26-2011, 05:03 PM)krykslr Wrote: If I were ever going to try to fake a card, I certainly wouldn't do it of RICHIE SEXSON...
LOL yeah...exactly what I was gonna say
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(09-26-2011, 05:16 PM)iconms Wrote: LOL yeah...exactly what I was gonna say
Now you guys just rained on the "yea" sayers and board experts' parade. Booooo! to both of you. Don't you all know that "patch fakers" will go out of their way for a whopping 25 - 30. Bigger name players are harder to fake, I guess. It's the norm here, you see a nice patch, IT MUST BE FAKE, I've never seen one like that before, says the expert. The rest just chimes in. Outstanding work guys and gals...

(09-26-2011, 01:22 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Is there a way to know who the buyer is? I'd like to at least let him/her know.
You can watch for him to leave feedback then message him through ebay.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-26-2011, 11:22 PM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: Now you guys just rained on the "yea" sayers and board experts' parade. Booooo! to both of you. Don't you all know that "patch fakers" will go out of their way for a whopping 25 - 30. Bigger name players are harder to fake, I guess. It's the norm here, you see a nice patch, IT MUST BE FAKE, I've never seen one like that before, says the expert. The rest just chimes in. Outstanding work guys and gals...

If you're familiar with the set then you know it is a fake

Here is a real one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-ABSOLUTE-TO...2846183635

Lists as Jsy-Prime and is #'ed to 5
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(09-26-2011, 11:22 PM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: Now you guys just rained on the "yea" sayers and board experts' parade. Booooo! to both of you. Don't you all know that "patch fakers" will go out of their way for a whopping 25 - 30. Bigger name players are harder to fake, I guess. It's the norm here, you see a nice patch, IT MUST BE FAKE, I've never seen one like that before, says the expert. The rest just chimes in. Outstanding work guys and gals...
Ummm i'm very familiar with that set more so the relics and i can tell you that it is a fake. so before you "chime" in know what your saying and or talking about...Good day to you!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

youre a moron. (and if you are so sensitive, report me for name-calling)

the set used "prime" for it's patches, and didnt use patches for the cards numbered to 250.

(09-26-2011, 02:39 PM)dlcarst Wrote: Seems like a lot of work for 20 bucks...
But when you can get 25+ patches out of a jersey you do the math....

$20 x 25 and you got $500. All out of a $50 jersey and maybe $50 in no name cards..... $400 profit..... Thats why they do it. They also use the lesser name guys figuring no one would question it.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

...and that card # doesn't even have a prime variation parallel. I'm not following along with everyone else, I'm just using commons sense.

(09-27-2011, 06:55 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: youre a moron. (and if you are so sensitive, report me for name-calling)

the set used "prime" for it's patches, and didnt use patches for the cards numbered to 250.
lol