`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Another Fake patch auction????

RE: Another Fake patch auction????
(09-26-2011, 11:22 PM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: Now you guys just rained on the "yea" sayers and board experts' parade. Booooo! to both of you. Don't you all know that "patch fakers" will go out of their way for a whopping 25 - 30. Bigger name players are harder to fake, I guess. It's the norm here, you see a nice patch, IT MUST BE FAKE, I've never seen one like that before, says the expert. The rest just chimes in. Outstanding work guys and gals...
Now, you know you were asking for trouble by posting that,lol
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(09-27-2011, 06:55 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: youre a moron. (and if you are so sensitive, report me for name-calling)

the set used "prime" for it's patches, and didnt use patches for the cards numbered to 250.
No need to report you to anyone. I'll just go to sleep crying. Bo ho ho...

(09-28-2011, 01:15 AM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: No need to report you to anyone. I'll just go to sleep crying. Bo ho ho...
LOL!!! you guys are crazy...the thing about it is...I read somewhere on here that even fake patches/autos were selling pretty good because collectors found them to be even rarer...amazing isn't it...LOL!!!

in before the mob mentality starts up...This thread is hilarious.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

(09-27-2011, 05:11 PM)cheetos Wrote: Now, you know you were asking for trouble by posting that,lol
Yup. That is why I like reading all this stuff after I've had a few rum and cokes on my day off. Mr. Jacoby so far gets a medal. Made me have a tear in my eye. I mean there's a tear in my beer, cause I'm crying for you dear and so on.....

I guess they don't want to be called "so called expert"

Relax, have a few and move on. It's not a life and death situation...

dude, it's about FACTS.

while i agree there are some sets which whether a patch could be a subjective call, for this set, it isnt

im not an expert, so-called or otherwise. but i can read and comprehend

but i see you