Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Another Fake patch auction????

Another Fake patch auction????
What do you think?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Absolute-Pl...500wt_1197
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Another Fake patch auction????
Absolutely, at least I haven't seen any from that set #'ed to 250 with a patch like that and also they were pretty good at labeling what the memorabilia was with that set whether a cleat, glove, patch, etc. etc. and that one just says jsy
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

yes totally

isnt this a set where the patch cards were marked as such or as prime on the front of the card?

-0- feedback looks legit to me Wink
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I have numerous tools of the trade cards because i used to collect them. They did however use patches. I bought a case of these last year and there was a few that indeed had patches. I have a few now that have patches in them. They didn't just use cleats,bats,jerseys etc etc they also did single swatches that included patches. I'm not saying it isn't fake but that product is known to have patches in them and number them to 250. I have a Brad penny #ed to 50 and it is a prime. It has a patch,glove and shoe. I also had a few that were numbered higher with patches in them. So it actually could be real but i'm leaning more towards it being fake. I think the best way to spot it would be the word "PRIME" every patch card i have/had in that set used the word prime.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

^ Yes that is what we were referring to they have patches in the set but they are labeled as jersey prime or patch, etc. with most of these sets
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Plus i think they would not have wasted a patch like that on just one card lol
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

FAKE, as stated above it wuld have 'Prime" printed somewhere on the card, I also find it hard to believe being #/250
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

That is def. a fake. The moron didn't even do his research. Tools of the Trade #31 of Sexson was the only one that had a prime variation. #167 only had the single swatch jumbo with no prime variation parallels.