`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Recent HOF Auto Pickups (update 4/15)

RE: Recent HOF Auto Pickups
(02-11-2015, 10:21 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'll keep my eyes open for one.
You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice pickups Aaron! Glad I could help with the Mays, Koufax, and McCovey!

Also, I love the Williams and the Dawson Five Stars! (need those two exact cards myself!)
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(02-11-2015, 10:33 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Nice pickups Aaron! Glad I could help with the Mays, Koufax, and McCovey!

Also, I love the Williams and the Dawson Five Stars! (need those two exact cards myself!)
Thanks, Jake! I figured you would dig the Five Stars! You know, if you happen to have a 1998 Donruss Significant Signatures Billy Williams laying around......
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

(02-11-2015, 10:40 PM)aprirr Wrote: Thanks, Jake! I figured you would dig the Five Stars! You know, if you happen to have a 1998 Donruss Significant Signatures Billy Williams laying around......
Heck I'll see if I can get one ha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Awesome cards you got there!! love those autos!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-11-2015, 11:56 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Awesome cards you got there!! love those autos!! congrats!!!
Thanks, man! Chasing HOF autos has been a really fun project so far. There sure are some excellent traders on this site!

Aaron,

Amazing stuff bro! This thread has me tempted to chase autos to go along side my relic collection, but can't do it yet. There are still a ton of relics to be had putting more on my plate isn't going to help me any. The relics killed the majority of my PC items over the last 6 months and I'm Sure you can relate seeing the autos you aquired.

Was it worth it... Hell yeah it was! Would I do it again... Hell yeah I would!

My relic Chase has by far been my funniest project I have ever attempted to put together in all my years collecting. And you said it best there are some excellent traders on this site!!! Looking forward to seeing more as you aquire them. I'll keep you updated with my progress as well. Awesome collection bro!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Nice cards! The Koufax is awesome!

Gorgeous stuff right there.