Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent HOF Auto Pickups (update 4/15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
With much thanks to Matt(hofcollector), Jake(thepointguard_10) and Mike(mmahoney), these are our recent HOF auto PC trade additions. Up to 84 different HOF autos in our newest project. Thanks for looking!

[Image: eck%20auto_zpsvy1w7kug.jpg]
[Image: sandberg%20auto_zpsfhsgxn9b.jpg]
[Image: dawson%20auto_zps4ooy2msz.jpg]
[Image: palmer%20auto_zpsyizbcptd.jpg]
[Image: billy%20williams%20auto_zpsortcvpvz.jpg]
[Image: yazauto_zpsdfcff3e3_1.jpg]
[Image: mccovey%20auto_zpst41crnvy.jpg]
[Image: koufax%20auto_zpswhzxxh6g.jpg]
[Image: mays%20auto%202_zpsopeetesj.jpg]
[Image: lefty%20gomez%20auto_zpsxhtbenax.jpg]
Great stuff man! Excellent pickups
Very nice pick-ups. Getting a Mays auto will almost always be the highlight of any trade but I really like the Dawson and Ryne autos. Thanks for sharing this!
Love the Koufax!! If u ever decide to trade it, lmk. Thanks.
(02-11-2015, 07:22 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff man! Excellent pickups
Thanks! Been having fun chasing HOF autos lately. It has been a much needed spark for our collection. Well, for me anyway. The kid is still all Lucroy.
(02-11-2015, 07:30 PM)Odyssey Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice pick-ups. Getting a Mays auto will almost always be the highlight of any trade but I really like the Dawson and Ryne autos. Thanks for sharing this!
Thank you! I grew up watching the Cubbies all the time on WGN so the Ryne and Dawson(in Cubs uni!) were excellent memory-lane additions!
I'm totally jealous of the Koufax auto especially in the Brooklyn cap! Awesome! The rest are pretty sweet, too.
(02-11-2015, 07:31 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Koufax!! If u ever decide to trade it, lmk. Thanks.
Thanks, man. I'd been looking for a Koufax auto for a while and the Significant Sig Brooklyn one was at the top of the list so it was great to have the opportunity to pick that one up. Don't think the Koufax will be FT any time soon but I will keep you in mind if that changes.
(02-11-2015, 09:10 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm totally jealous of the Koufax auto especially in the Brooklyn cap! Awesome! The rest are pretty sweet, too.
Thanks, Doc! I agree completely with your Koufax comment, man. The fact that he is donning the Brooklyn uni and that the 1998 Donruss Significant Signatures set is one of my favorite auto sets of all time made it an awesome addition to the collection.
Beautiful stuff Aaron. Aside from the obvious players, that Eck is really cool as well.
(02-11-2015, 09:45 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful stuff Aaron. Aside from the obvious players, that Eck is really cool as well.
Thanks, Matt! Yeah, I really dig the Eck, too. When I started picking up HOF autos, I figured I needed some sort of direction so the plan was to 1.) get autos of HOFers who played in Milwaukee for either the Braves or Brewers(only need Rollie Fingers) and 2.) get autos of HOFers I saw play either for or against the Brewers in County Stadium when I was a kid. With the addition of the Eck, all we are missing is a Puckett. He will be tough but someday!
I'll keep my eyes open for one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7