`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
Patience is one of the hardest virtues.... Still waiting.

So I found another one of these Buy backs... And the owner wont sell. Seems to be my luck as of late.

Anyone else have any info or can help? Or if you have any cool Buy backs show them off. I really could use help....God bless

Just checking in again! Hope everyone had a happy new year! God bless

Has anyone ever traded or knows any contact info for lkingsley2?

I have so been in your shoes on this one! And still in that spot on many many other cards. Some I have never seen show up anywhere for sale and I am on several sites. You never know when or if something will pop up and if its sold if it will ever pop up again. I have even seen some higher print run card not show up, im talking like /100 or more but then the version /25 I will have seen 10 show up lol. Just keep waiting. I know its really hard. Try waiting for a 1/1 to show up. It might never show up. It could have been lost in a house fire. It might be locked away to a super rich person that doesn't care if you gave them 500K for it. It could be sitting in a pack in a box under 500 other boxes. And even worse when it comes up for sale and you miss out knowing that might have been your 1 chance ever at it. I am not sure if I ever had my internet go out when going for a 1/1 but I know it has a couple times on some rare ones, like /20 rookie I remember that one. I also won a 1/1 that never came, lost in the mail. At least with /14 you have a decent chance at getting one at some point. Even if 3-4 have sold or you know where they are. And you never know when someone will move in a different direction and what was once and wont sell is now a want to or need to sell! Also all those boxes you busted if you pulled some Edgerrin's I might be interested in them. PM for me works best as I don't check the forums a lot. But cant help on the TD.

I know your right, I'm just looking to see if anyone can help in any way. I respect the people that don't want to sell, I would probably be the same way. Its hard that I've sold all of my cards for this one and havent been able to get it yet. Still curious if anyone has ever been in contact with Lkingsley2? I've sent a couple trades but I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact him. His email is not on Beckett

Has anyone ever bought or traded from seller:dochighendcardboardcollector on ebay?

Keeping this post recent! God bless

Whenever I see this thread bumped I always check and hope you post that you found it. I wish you the best of luck on your hunt!