`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
Just wondering if anyone has any info on that TD Buy Back Auto/14!? Merry Christmas!!

Whats up guys! Its 2019 and still going strong for this Buy Back of TD /14. So I have come across numbers 1,3,7,8,and 14. and they all wont sell to me or I don't like the condition (I know im picky) So I still would love some help finding it! Any one have any info on finding one? Will pay a finders fee for sure. Let me KNOW!

I'm always holding out hope that you finally get a copy! I've purchased lesser quality cards in the past as a place holder for the future. Or maybe you can take that someone lesser condition card with some cash and try to make a trade with one of the folks who won't sell right now yeah?

(01-02-2019, 03:10 PM)jplarson Wrote: I'm always holding out hope that you finally get a copy! I've purchased lesser quality cards in the past as a place holder for the future. Or maybe you can take that someone lesser condition card with some cash and try to make a trade with one of the folks who won't sell right now yeah?
I appreciate that! I definitely thought about that...for sure. I know the one I could have gotten I ruined that relationship...so that sucks. I need to be patient for sure. But being there is only 14 its kind of hard!

BUMP!!!

bump!!

bump!