`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
I recently purchased a box of 1999 Sp authentic hoping to snag a Terrell Davis buy back auto. I'm looking for the 95 Sp (his rookie year) and I won't give up until I find it. Its numbered to 14. If anyone has any info or comes arcoss one please let me know I would really appreciate that. My email is taylortd30@hotmail.com God bless.

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
Good luck man, would love that card myself lol Smile Never seen that one FS anywhere!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Thank you I really appreciate it. I know it's a tough find and I'm sure many people are looking, including your yourself. If you so happen to find two of them let me know! Do you have any other Davis cards?

I bought a box of 1999 SP Authentic 2 years ago and I pulled an expired redemption card for a Peyton Manning auto! You can only imagine my disappointment! Speaking of looking for a particular card, I'm looking for a Ryan Tannehill 2012 Topps orange border numbered out of /86 made. It only came out of certain factory sets with the pack of orange parallels. If you or anyone you know has one of those, please send me a message!

No doubt! They couldn't redeem it for you? I'm still looking for the Davis buy back. I've seen one sold on eBay but that's it so far. I'm trying to reach out and see if anyone has one or I start buying boxes. I will be sure to let you know if I come across one of those tannehil cards. Anyone have any suggestions on the Davis auto?

(11-19-2014, 07:33 PM)terrelltd30 Wrote: Thank you I really appreciate it. I know it's a tough find and I'm sure many people are looking, including your yourself. If you so happen to find two of them let me know! Do you have any other Davis cards?
I'll let you know if I come across it. Mostly collect Elway but have a couple cool TD cards

Pulled this myself from a box, couldn't believe it! Nicest PC card I've ever pulled!!!

[Image: 1371264313869_zpsadd63898.jpg]

My only auto lol

[Image: 1403471252289_zpsc9a9d0cd.jpg]

Got any pics of what you got? Would love to see some great TD cards!

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

From my old scanner but probably the nicest Davis or Elway I've got.

Awesome cards! Can honestly say I really appreciate all this. I've tried before posting a thread and no one responded, but I won't give up. I'm on a mobile phone, so later today I will try to upload so if my davis cards. And as for elway I've got a somewhat neat cars of a patch from super bowl 32 I believe.

Another thing, if anyone buys a 1999 Sp box and pulls a 95 Davis auto I'd pay for the price of the box and almost if not full book value on the card. Of course if the card is in great condition! Thank you!

Anyone else have any cool Davis/bronco cards?

Were buyback autos inserted directly into packs? I thought they were all redemptions.

I actually have 1 TD auto. I bought it like a month before his injury. =\

1995 Signature Rookies Auto-Phonex $2 Phone Card Autographed 19 611/3750
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel