`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14

RE: Terrell Davis 1995 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14
Any word on finding one or know of a card store that may have one? Bought my last two boxes for a while....just for Christmas. And I pulled a buy back auto of Joey Galloway. Not bad, really hoping my other box is the lucky one on Christmas.

Mattfastiggi, if possible the person you recently sold the card too if they are interested in selling could you give them my email? I would have sent you a message but it said you box was full. taylortd30@hotmail.com thank you and God bless

Hey man, that wasn't my auction, just saw it. Good luck on your quest - I'll keep an eye out
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Gotcha thank you for the heads up, I appreciate that!

Still wondering if anyone has come across the 1995 Sp Authentic Auto of Terrell Davis /14? I've got one box I'm saving for Christmas....fingers crossed.

Well another box down....this time it was a Marshall Faulk auto, not bad but not TD. If anyone knows any info of how many they have seen or is interested in selling the 95 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14 let me know. Thank you

Can anyone please tell me if they know how these redemption cards come? I opened another box and found a Corey Dillon card that had a whole punch in it saying it was redemption. So I'm curious if anyone knows if this Davis is an auto you can pull or not? I've pulled two buy back autos so far but are numbered to 45 and higher. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you

(12-25-2014, 10:26 AM)terrelltd30 Wrote: Well another box down....this time it was a Marshall Faulk auto, not bad but not TD. If anyone knows any info of how many they have seen or is interested in selling the 95 Sp Authentic Buy Back Auto /14 let me know. Thank you
Well, here i am reviewing and trading cards again...lol. A collector from the past.
I may be interested in you M.Faulk auto. I am currently updating all my cards in my safe and realized i have sooo much. Its been 15 years since I revisited my collection and I noticed I have a 1999 Upper Deck Jersey Auto #/30. Card is #TDA. I have numerous cards of TD, rookies, mirror golds etc. Its gonna take some time to sort through everything but I will post my collection soon.
By the way, even back in the day i was a perfectionist, every card i ever owned went from the pack to a screw down holder... even if it was worth .50 cents.

Thanks.

You have a 1999 upper deck auto /30??? What is the condition of the card? What is the seriously interested I this card!!!! What is the number of this card out of 30? My email is taylortd30@hotmail.com. let me know what we could work out. And any info on the buy back auto /14 would be great. Thank you
I'm not very knowledgeable on how to use the Beckett website. I've only used eBay. So let me know what we can come up with. Thanks again

Myadog2000 are you there? Contact me as soon as you can. Thank you