`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Baseballkid1999

RE: Baseballkid1999
(09-23-2014, 09:28 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Just to be clear... My point was I did not ask for anything until I delivered my cards. If my delivery was delayed or lost I did not want to be in a situation where I owed someone. The other party asked me for a specific auto which I did not have in my inventory. I made a call and gave him three available options. The individuals shipping the auto to me are friends of mine (dealers) that I do big business with. Outside of this site, I do large business with several dealers across the US. One of my original posts stated
If you do not see something you want, just ask. I have a large collection. If not, I can most likely get it". Ive sent my trades out first bud.
Im not sure who you are or what you do. But I know what I do. As far as the " Not going to end well", check my org.
If you were referring to me as a bad trader, I do apologize if I erased an offer. However, I didnt go back and forth making offers to you. I didnt know how to add items to the deal until Saturday I think. I was overwhelmed with offers and barely had time to look at others org.
Don't worry about it. Any logical person would have read it just as you intended. Welcome again. I doubt I will be finding anything that you don't already have, but I still look forward to working out some trades in the future.

(09-23-2014, 10:25 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: Don't worry about it. Any logical person would have read it just as you intended. Welcome again. I doubt I will be finding anything that you don't already have, but I still look forward to working out some trades in the future.
I do apologize to all. I have a very limited desire for modern cards. Im a vintage collector at heart. However, I am trying to broaden my interests in the new stuff. I have made several trades over the last few days and I only took new stuff, I broke my own rule of never trade high end vintage for modern and I have a case of Bowman Chrome Jumbo to pick up Friday to try and stimulate more trades. I thank everyone that has helped me so far and I hope tp trade with all.

Was everybody else going for his chipper jones auto too? Or just me?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(09-24-2014, 04:56 AM)elberson Wrote: Was everybody else going for his chipper jones auto too? Or just me?
I only communicated with him three times. All three were initiated by him. He was looking for some Derek Jeter cards. I declined all of the trades and gave the same response each time. "Sorry man, everything Im looking for right now is pre-1993. Let me know if you get some of that in." I have nothing bad to say about the guy as we never had a deal. However, to answer your question, I don't doubt that you were the only one interested in the Chipper.

He attempted to initiate a few trades with me, but he always had every card marked as mint, would not adjust, and on one occasion just sent me a message he was not interested in trading a certain card he had marked for trade. I then asked him if he doesn't want to trade it then why have it marked available. No response. My theory (it was a Trout rookie card) it was there as "bait" to suck people into dealing.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(09-24-2014, 10:08 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: He attempted to initiate a few trades with me, but he always had every card marked as mint, would not adjust, and on one occasion just sent me a message he was not interested in trading a certain card he had marked for trade. I then asked him if he doesn't want to trade it then why have it marked available. No response. My theory (it was a Trout rookie card) it was there as "bait" to suck people into dealing.
I cannot stand the whole "Mint" card thing. The one time i brought it up with someone who I was trading with they got really angry when I suggested I bump mine up to mint to even it out...
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

yeah i remember him having all cards as mint. and i told him that unless they are graded, 8 was the standard card condition. he tried again to trade me saying that he would mark the cards to 8. never did. so i played his game and marked mine as mint, lol!! he didnt like that. such a shame.

For what it's worth, I had traded with him twice before, with no issues. Nice cards, quick shipping, and well packaged, definitely did not set off any alarm bells with me. However he does owe me for one right now, it's a small trade, but he owes me nonetheless. Let's hope he comes through for all of us.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Can someone who trade with him please tell me where he is from? I have a feeling this may be a old member resurrected.

He is from Clarkston, MI.