`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Baseballkid1999

RE: Baseballkid1999
Im a new guy. Not to the site, but to the trading portion. I've made several trades already and I informed the other parties of my time frame for shipping. One was right away, two I cant ship until Thursday. I work crazy hours. I have another deal in the works that I do not have the card, so some friends are shipping it from NY later this week early next week. I asked the other guy to be patient and not to set up a deal until I had the card and I could put it in my org. My point is this, I have several trades I cant ship right away, but I think my traders are comfortable. Why cant you post after two weeks that your not getting your end? If you start feeling uncomfortable, somethings probably not right.Especially if they will not reply. Two weeks seems to be plenty of time. This will stop other traders from trading with them and if they're just being lazy, maybe give motivation to get it done. Everyone may have a reason they cant ship right away. But what excuse lasts weeks? Months? If the cards show up, no harm no foul. If they dont, you just saved X amount if people from being ripped off.

(09-23-2014, 08:12 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Im a new guy. Not to the site, but to the trading portion. I've made several trades already and I informed the other parties of my time frame for shipping. One was right away, two I cant ship until Thursday. I work crazy hours. I have another deal in the works that I do not have the card, so some friends are shipping it from NY later this week early next week. I asked the other guy to be patient and not to set up a deal until I had the card and I could put it in my org. My point is this, I have several trades I cant ship right away, but I think my traders are comfortable. Why cant you post after two weeks that your not getting your end? If you start feeling uncomfortable, somethings probably not right.Especially if they will not reply. Two weeks seems to be plenty of time. This will stop other traders from trading with them and if they're just being lazy, maybe give motivation to get it done. Everyone may have a reason they cant ship right away. But what excuse lasts weeks? Months? If the cards show up, no harm no foul. If they dont, you just saved X amount if people from being ripped off.
So you trade cards you don't have in your possession? That won't end well.

Send an invoice to his home address, his dad will read the letter and take action. It worked for me , and the cards showed the day after I left bad feedback.

(09-23-2014, 08:13 PM)Mike7149 Wrote: So you trade cards you don't have in your possession? That won't end well.
Dude, he SPECIFICALLY said...." I asked the other guy to be patient and not to set up a deal until I had the card and I could put it in my org." Doesn't sound to me like a trade has taken place at all.

Is this what you do, troll the boards bashing our new members and and the site itself?

I dunno how many times he sent me offers, Id counter and he'd cancel. Then he'd do it again.

What a pain in the balls he was. Sucks he is a bad trader
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(09-23-2014, 08:56 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: Dude, he SPECIFICALLY said...." I asked the other guy to be patient and not to set up a deal until I had the card and I could put it in my org." Doesn't sound to me like a trade has taken place at all.

Is this what you do, troll the boards bashing our new members and and the site itself?
I asked him a question so as to provide advice as he stated he was new to this. Personally, it appears that you are following and trolling me, and I sincerely would hope that you stop.

People also need to be careful with shady traders or new traders, ask them to send first. If they fight it, cancel teh deal. Just dont send first with new people or questionable traders

If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(09-23-2014, 08:58 PM)Mike7149 Wrote: I asked him a question so as to provide advice as he stated he was new to this. Personally, it appears that you are following and trolling me, and I sincerely would hope that you stop.
If you truly wanted to help him out you would have sent him a PM asking for clarification and offering a suggestion if need be, not calling him out on in the thread.

Don't flatter yourself man. I am reading these threads because of their relevant (and similar) content. Please don't think that your poor response are any more important or worthy of my time than others. The point is, your comments are in NO WAY helping to build a better trading community or site. When you post on a message board for everyone to see (especially in reply to someone else) you can't get bent out of shape when somebody takes offense to what you say and calls you out on it.

(09-23-2014, 09:11 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: If you truly wanted to help him out you would have sent him a PM asking for clarification and offering a suggestion if need be, not calling him out on in the thread.

Don't flatter yourself man. I am reading these threads because of their relevant (and similar) content. Please don't think that your poor response are any more important or worthy of my time than others. The point is, your comments are in NO WAY helping to build a better trading community or site. When you post on a message board for everyone to see (especially in reply to someone else) you can't get bent out of shape when somebody takes offense to what you say and calls you out on it.
And your comments are doing what exactly? Leave me alone.

Just to be clear... My point was I did not ask for anything until I delivered my cards. If my delivery was delayed or lost I did not want to be in a situation where I owed someone. The other party asked me for a specific auto which I did not have in my inventory. I made a call and gave him three available options. The individuals shipping the auto to me are friends of mine (dealers) that I do big business with. Outside of this site, I do large business with several dealers across the US. One of my original posts stated
If you do not see something you want, just ask. I have a large collection. If not, I can most likely get it". Ive sent my trades out first bud.
Im not sure who you are or what you do. But I know what I do. As far as the " Not going to end well", check my org.
If you were referring to me as a bad trader, I do apologize if I erased an offer. However, I didnt go back and forth making offers to you. I didnt know how to add items to the deal until Saturday I think. I was overwhelmed with offers and barely had time to look at others org.