`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some (more) platinum blasters and hangers updated (redemption hit today!)

RE: Some (more) platinum blasters and hangers updated
Very nice, I am interested in the Springer if you're trading.

So, apparently I need to do something to get Streaky to come back to MN now. Well played, Doc. Well played indeed.
Kepler

(08-07-2014, 08:25 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: So, apparently I need to do something to get Streaky to come back to MN now. Well played, Doc. Well played indeed.
Hopefully he sticks around until I get a Kris Bryant auto Smile
One more blaster and a hanger ... One auto!
Chris Flexen auto.
[Image: null_zps2db54ecc.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Great job DR. Mitch! I also love the Springer 5 Tool

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(08-07-2014, 08:55 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hopefully he sticks around until I get a Kris Bryant auto Smile
One more blaster and a hanger ... One auto!
Chris Flexen auto.
[Image: null_zps2db54ecc.jpg]
Just so you know, I plan to lure him back with promises of booze and grilled meats. I won't let him go without a fight. lol
Kepler

(08-07-2014, 03:02 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Just so you know, I plan to lure him back with promises of booze and grilled meats. I won't let him go without a fight. lol
Darn you Jared, Darn you!*
You know his weaknesses and he's very vulnerable right now!
How do you sleep at night? Hmmmm?
Poor Streaky. Poor, poor Streaky!

Smile Smile Smile Smile
* just a disclaimer. Jared and I are friends and I'm not really angry with him, and Streaky is a fictitious-being, not a real alcoholic. Smile Smile Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-07-2014, 03:24 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Darn you Jared, Darn you!*
You know his weaknesses and he's very vulnerable right now!
How do you sleep at night? Hmmmm?
Poor Streaky. Poor, poor Streaky!

Smile Smile Smile Smile
* just a disclaimer. Jared and I are friends and I'm not really angry with him, and Streaky is a fictitious-being, not a real alcoholic. Smile Smile Smile
HAHAHAHAHA Maybe I can throw my hat into the ring and ask streaky to come out to Cali where the weather and the woman are hot! I have the booze as well. heheheh

Streaky doesn't like to venture that far west. He enjoys the Minneapolis area for its buxom Nordic ladies and fishing and Florida for its proximity to Cuba and its fine cigars and its non-existent state income tax.
Kepler

(08-07-2014, 09:50 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Streaky doesn't like to venture that far west. He enjoys the Minneapolis area for its buxom Nordic ladies and fishing and Florida for its proximity to Cuba and its fine cigars and its non-existent state income tax.
Damn him! Gotta love the buxom Nordic ladies. If he likes fishing, he can drive around my Nitro Bass Boat, and catch some of these quality Large mouth Bass we have down here.. I need to get to Minnetonka , and forgive me if I spelled that wrong.

As far as I know, Streaky may be out and about ... Maybe on another one of his benders.
I've been getting some minor retail love, but nothing consistently good, so be on the lookout.

Here's my latest retail hits ... Nothing worth starting a new thread about ...
Adam Jones 2014 Opening Day SP ....
[Image: null_zps79f2fd49.jpg]
Not bad for a $1.99 retail pack Smile

And a couple of my first platinum Abreu cards ... Gold and base
[Image: null_zps83cd240f.jpg]

By the way .... What's up with Prizm this year?
[Image: null_zps09385998.jpg]
I've got Konerko coming out of every other freakin' pack! What gives?