`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 BOWMAN PLATINUM (6) BLASTERS IN 1 WEEK NO AUTOS NO NUMBERED

2014 BOWMAN PLATINUM (6) BLASTERS IN 1 WEEK NO AUTOS NO NUMBERED
I have opened 6 of these after seeing all the buzz online with camo autos big names trout, abreu, bryant, taveras. Whats your advice do I keep going because I am DUE for a hit? or do I stop now because I have had bad luck so far I have pulled:

3 bryant RC
2 Abreu RC
1 Tanaka
(2) Red
(9) Gold
(7) Blue

NO HITS

Anyone else seeing this? what should I do?

RE: 2014 BOWMAN PLATINUM (6) BLASTERS IN 1 WEEK NO AUTOS NO NUMBERED
Yeah, I've had no AUTOs or #s with Platinum either. Bought quite a bit. Lots of nice cards, but no big hits like that. It's a beautiful set of cards, so I'll definitely be buying more.

To be honest, the amount u spent on 6 blasters, u could have bought a hobby box with guarantee 3 hits.
Just saying. I usually buy one or two a month if there r still there. Thanks.

This isn't particularly bad luck, it is just retail. People post their big hits here when they buy retail because they're posting their hits, so that's all you see.

If you are looking for hits, hobby is the way to go.

haven't done badly with platinum 3 blasters and 2 value packs and 2 autos (lesser names) and a few colored parallels.

Retail is very hit and miss but you do get big hits but it's kinda like playing lotto scratchers in that 90% of the time you won't win or if you do it's a small prize or in this case hit.

(08-08-2014, 02:45 PM)box-breakers Wrote: I have opened 6 of these after seeing all the buzz online with camo autos big names trout, abreu, bryant, taveras. Whats your advice do I keep going because I am DUE for a hit? or do I stop now because I have had bad luck so far I have pulled:
3 bryant RC
2 Abreu RC
1 Tanaka
(2) Red
(9) Gold
(7) Blue
NO HITS
Anyone else seeing this? what should I do?
I know how you feel! Same thing has even happening to me with Prizm ... No autos, no color s/n cards .... But always feel that a hit is just around the corner. I keep buying them because the RW&B cards are very cool.
Now Platinum? Just the opposite. I'm averaging a hit in nearly 1:3 or 1:4
I'd buy a few more ... Law of averages, right? Or like The Mighty Snappy One (SnappyJoe) mentioned, for < $100 per Hobby, you'll get 3 hits!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I bought 2 hangers with my target coupons and sprung for one blaster, hit an auto in the blaster but apart from that it was all a lil meh

(08-10-2014, 06:01 PM)rentzington Wrote: I bought 2 hangers with my target coupons and sprung for one blaster, hit an auto in the blaster but apart from that it was all a lil meh
Remind me (unless you never told us), which auto did you hit?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-10-2014, 07:29 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Remind me (unless you never told us), which auto did you hit?
Didn't post it, eduardo Rodriguez
Got a puig and a Bryant and a gallo but no serial numbered cards at all

Save your cash and order Hobby boxes online.