Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Realllly CJ???

Realllly CJ???
All I can say is "wow"

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tenne...?GT1=39002
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

RE: Realllly CJ???
what 10 mill a year?how do you expect anyone to live on so little money.GO PATS.LOL
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I'm all for these guys trying to make as much as they can but 10 Mill a year!?? CMON MAN!!

What a loser. One day these guys will see money only gets you so far in life. Oh well, sorry Titans "fans". Should have never ditched Blount.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

HEY come on guys he not even making 1 million he way better running back than 1 million he has about 4 to 5 more year he need to get paid now he just looking to take of his family in the long run just like all of us.
my bucket always up to date also i always willing to trade send offers

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f49/jo...R%20TRADE/

Im sorry but I'm kindof on the side of CJ. When you're getting paid the minimum and you see all these other guys getting paid high amounts, how could you not feel left out? And he's got other people he needs to pay too. Plus, he's right, we don't have the same job as he does. We don't get knocked in the head feeling like a Semi hit us every other play. There's a reason why the career expectancy average of football players is about 4 years. These guys are gonna be paying a lot for future medical expenses and whatnot.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I think he has gotten word from another team or two who will pay what he wants when his contract is over and he aint gonna stay with the titans unless they offer at least that or better
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(08-31-2011, 04:48 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Im sorry but I'm kindof on the side of CJ. When you're getting paid the minimum and you see all these other guys getting paid high amounts, how could you not feel left out? And he's got other people he needs to pay too. Plus, he's right, we don't have the same job as he does. We don't get knocked in the head feeling like a Semi hit us every other play. There's a reason why the career expectancy average of football players is about 4 years. These guys are gonna be paying a lot for future medical expenses and whatnot.
I disagree COMPLETELY! The way I see it, you signed the contract, you own up to it. Is it fair for teams to say "Hey, your not playing to expectations...Here's a pay cut."? But players can hold out? Why even sign a contract if one party can disagree with the agreed agreement, and get out of it? Why does this only happen is football...?

If I were CJ, I would have taken the 10million...But then again, If I were CJ I wouldn't be in this mess.
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

(08-31-2011, 05:01 PM)rushspencer Wrote: I disagree COMPLETELY! The way I see it, you signed the contract, you own up to it. Is it fair for teams to say "Hey, your not playing to expectations...Here's a pay cut."? But players can hold out? Why even sign a contract if one party can disagree with the agreed agreement, and get out of it? Why does this only happen is football...?

If I were CJ, I would have taken the 10million...But then again, If I were CJ I wouldn't be in this mess.
I agree with CJ, to a point. He should get paid more because he outplayed his contract, but his demands are ridiculous. He should get paid like a knight and not a general the ways he wants.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I'm going to mail him some cheese to go with his whine!!!! A contract is a contract... enough said
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]