`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why you collect, who you collect?

RE: Why you collect, who you collect?
I collect mostly Cam Neely - Bruins. He is a guy who is respected on and off the ice. Does lots of charity work. During his career, he could score goals and kick your azz! HOFer.

Also collect other Bruins such as Ray Bourque and Bobby Orr.

Also collect other HOFers such as Gretzky, Mario, Johnny Bucyk, etc.

RE: Why you collect, who you collect?
(08-15-2011, 09:59 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Levente Szuper: The first Hungarian player to ever dress in an NHL game, I chose to collect him because I love goaltending and because I am Hungarian by blood and can speak, read, and write it fluently (born Canadian citizen though). It's a fun and highly affordable side-project of mine. I still hope that he can clear an NHL roster one day.

I like sharing...it is fun!
Keep an eye out for Zoltán Hetényi then, he's a 23 year old Hungarian goalie who just joined the SM-Liiga team Jokerit for the 2011-12. Maybe he will one day play in the NHL.

(08-16-2011, 01:19 AM)NHLsnipers Wrote: Jagr:

Back in the 92-93 NHL season when I was seven years old, my father took my to a Sabres/Penguins game in Buffalo.

The Pens ended up winning 4-2 and Jagr had at least 2 goals and I believe 2 assists as well. He instantly became my favorite player and I went to school the next day asking for any Jaromir Jagr cards (said without the silent J's) and have been collecting him ever since.

I still have my first Jagr cards. 91-92 Upper Deck and its in terrible condition now.
Jagr only actually scored once that game and had no assists.
Buying

Baseball: Adeiny Hechavarria
Hockey: Adam Larsson