IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie Avery Super Collection

Donnie Avery Mailday acquired via trade with xxSTEELCITYxx

[Image: DATFAUTO.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Nice pickup via trade A&B! You're really workin' it now. This Donnie Avery collection is going to be really sweet in no time.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Nice pickup via trade A&B! You're really workin' it now. This Donnie Avery collection is going to be really sweet in no time.

Yea man Ive just got to keep it consistant! Lol Im having trouble with that lately =(
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Nice pickup via trade A&B! You're really workin' it now. This Donnie Avery collection is going to be really sweet in no time.

Yea man Ive just got to keep it consistant! Lol Im having trouble with that lately =(

Well, it's never easy when you're putting money into 2 players but you're doing a very good job in adding to that collection! Keep it up!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

i have a few nice cards of him.. but it seems u have them Sad
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray. Looking For Everything I Need!

PC Stats: 39/171. 4 1/1's, 13 Autos, 0 GU, 4 #ed, 18 Base

[Image: cowboys1.jpg]

felix28collector Wrote:i have a few nice cards of him.. but it seems u have them Sad

Thanks Cougar 4, and what cards are they felix?

As a Univ. of Houston Alum myself, Im a huge fan of Avery as well as other Cougars in the pros, like Kolb and Aldridge. I just rescently started an Avery collection myself. Im sure you outbid me a few times as well. Very nice collection, keep it updated, I love to see them.

Go Coogs!

[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

cougarbrent Wrote:As a Univ. of Houston Alum myself, Im a huge fan of Avery as well as other Cougars in the pros, like Kolb and Aldridge. I just rescently started an Avery collection myself. Im sure you outbid me a few times as well. Very nice collection, keep it updated, I love to see them.

Go Coogs!

Great to hear we have more Avery collectors! Actually, unless its pictured here, I probably haven't outbid you. I never lose the Avery stuff I bid on so if its not pictured here its about a 2% chance I did outbid you on something lol.

And thanks on the collection, I hope to see yours up someday!

Mailday and Some freebies! Special Thanks to Gottabe for the SP Autentic Auto and too Fbcking for the Avery Insert you sent among the Burtons!

[Image: DASPAUTHENTICSOTT.jpg]
[Image: DASP.jpg]

Also here are the trades Ive recieved in the past few days

[Image: DASPX.jpg]
[Image: DALetterman.jpg]

And finally my newest pickup and Donnie Averys first Second Year card and first second year autograph!

2009 Playoff Prestige Rookie Review Auto /250 SWEET CARD IMO! Less than $10 Dlvd =]
[Image: BSZ0ngWkKGrHgoH-CcEjlLl4lRpBKDCRc13.jpg]

Wow! Awesome pickups A&B!! Gottabe and fbcking are great guys for sending you some nice freebies.
Boy you work fast. You've already picked up a 2009 card!! It's a really nice one too. Good job, buddy. The Topps Letterman is sweet too!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.