Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie Avery Super Collection

searl3 Wrote:i collect eagles cards...and 70-80's rc's
[Image: CCF05182009_00002.jpg]

Im sorry I dont have any Eagles or the rcs
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Heres to Palmercfan! Another cool mailday from him! Special Thanks just got these from Palmercfan today! As well as some Keenan Burton cards and other Rams!

[Image: DAToppsRC.jpg]
[Image: DATCRC.jpg]
[Image: DASPUD.jpg]
[Image: DAMAYO.jpg]
[Image: DAMasterpieces.jpg]

Thanks again Palmercfan! you rock! and so do you Ricky Williams 34! That Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game fits in great with my PC =)

Also mailday from ebay!

[Image: DaPrestigeAuto.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Sick cards,absolutely sick!

Wow, the 2009 Prestige auto card looks sweet!! Great pickup.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

kens05goat Wrote:Sick cards,absolutely sick!

Random Smile
Lol probly because this was a trade from you to Palmercfan haha but thanks!!! lol

palmercfan Wrote:Wow, the 2009 Prestige auto card looks sweet!! Great pickup.

I know I love them man!!!! Thanks!!

Avery and Burton Wrote:oohhh!!!! I love those patches!!!!! For trade? =) I probly don't have anything you need but props I do love those!

Not at the moment, as this set is my new obsession...but no worries, they'll be yours eventually. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:oohhh!!!! I love those patches!!!!! For trade? =) I probly don't have anything you need but props I do love those!

Not at the moment, as this set is my new obsession...but no worries, they'll be yours eventually. Smile

Haha alright thats fine =) I used to have an obsession with the 2006 Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph set, when I finally got them all I was satisfied and sold them Lol, seemed pointless looking back but I really loved those cards. Also confused why is the Limas Sweed a "74" diecut, shouldn't it be "14"?

New pickup!

[Image: 0947_1.jpg]

and mailday today

[Image: DAPrestigePatch.jpg]
[Image: DAPrestigeAuto-1.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:Haha alright thats fine =) I used to have an obsession with the 2006 Topps Chrome Rookie Autograph set, when I finally got them all I was satisfied and sold them Lol, seemed pointless looking back but I really loved those cards. Also confused why is the Limas Sweed a "74" diecut, shouldn't it be "14"?

Funny, I hadn't noticed that before. He does wear 14...looks like someone at Playoff couldn't read. Smile
And nice new pickups! Can't say that I like the design of the oversized jersey cards, but I haven't seen them in person. Maybe they're nicer! And I have a couple of other Avery's coming in...I'll post them when they arrive. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos