Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie Avery Super Collection

Bump
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump!

Woo Jason Smith!

Well it was around this time last year that the Rams we're getting questions about picking Avery as the first WR in the draft, no questions now Smile

New pickup! For $15.00 Dlvd I though it was a great deal, its a nameplate patch looks like the 'V'

[Image: averyspauthentic.jpg]

Man, those SP Authentic cards are really nice to look at. They really designed them nicely. Sweet pickup.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Man, those SP Authentic cards are really nice to look at. They really designed them nicely. Sweet pickup.

I thought so too, I like this years! I wasn't so sure about them at first but it grew on my like a weed during the summer lol. I now have the master set, the /999 the /25 and the 1/1 =)

That is a nice pickup and at a great price. I wish I could pick Jones SP's up that cheap.

fbcking Wrote:That is a nice pickup and at a great price. I wish I could pick Jones SP's up that cheap.

Thanks Fbcking and that would be cool, I love the SPAs this year... I tend to like them every year though lol

Mailday for today!

[Image: AveryContenders.jpg]

Sweet pickup! I like how you updated both the Keenan Burton thread and this one with new cards on the same day. It's gotta be a good day when you can add to both collections. Awesome, man!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.