`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average
The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
(04-14-2011, 06:11 PM)rburkett Wrote: Beckett does this tell you you need to address this if you have 21 pages of posts!!!
Beckett added some of these entries on previous pages of missing cards for the 2010 Annual Guide, it's hard to have every card included, I feel we're helping them get closer, especially with older sets.

RE: The official "football cards that are currently missing from the online Beckett
this card isn't really missing it's miss labeled and miss #ed
[Image: IMAG0063.jpg]
[Image: scan0100.jpg]
[Image: scan0203.jpg]
Wants Drew Brees everything
Second colliction Gabbert and all 2011 quarterbacks
[Image: ridley_brees.jpg]
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/rshcard86/
my site
http://rshcard86.weebly.com/

2011 press pass blue football that are only found in retail aren't in here yet sure they will be soon but just pointing it out. Pulled a Cam Newton yesterday so just wanted to get it in my org.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

This is for older sets... lol
Something that came out less than a month ago isn't really missing...
Shoot they just put prices for the 2011 Wal*Mart black border for baseball like a week or so ago...

They have to gather "market activity" lol

I'm not asking for pricing just for them to add the checklist so I can put the cards in my org and get them out of my way & every other card in the set is priced so me assuming they are missing isn't that far fetched...

(04-16-2011, 09:08 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: I'm not asking for pricing just for them to add the checklist so I can put the cards in my org and get them out of my way & every other card in the set is priced so me assuming they are missing isn't that far fetched...
meh dont mind me... Most people dont...... lol

Im a smart*** Big Grin

I was just doing my job ......

lol Smile ok

i have these that are not listed in the opg

[Image: rileycooper2010toppsplatinumprintingplatecyan1-1.jpg]
[Image: rileycooper2010toppsplatinumprintingplatemagenta1-1.jpg]
[Image: rileycooper2010toppsplatinumprintingplateyellow1-1.jpg]
[Image: cooperbanner.gif]
Supercollecting Gators/Eagles WR Riley Cooper....Bring me whatever you have. 230/265 87% Looking for the black Elite Plate and any Coopers I don't have.

Not gonna go through 200 + posts.

But i noticed beckett has added a few new cards that made this list....

http://www.beckett.com/football/1994/pin...er-7191635
http://www.beckett.com/football/1994/pin...er-2067492

(03-18-2011, 11:58 PM)ginge01 Wrote: Answers to your questions.
Yes, I opened the blister package, I would give the car to my son, I kept the card. Guess who still is interested, I'm acquiring a little line of toy cars on a shelf also!!!
I have not posted on here recently, ginge01, since I have been busy with "things" but I still have perused several threads on this site from time to time and I noticed you made some good posts.

I since have received the White Rose Collins car/card package and the variations between the packaged card and the one from the Fleer base set is readily noticeable without opening the package (which I cannot bring myself to do). The way those cards are packaged it must be extremely difficult to find any in mint condition.

Another example of this, concerning packaged card variations from the base set, is the 2002 Absolute Memorabilia Signing Bonus frames. Jaderock on here has shown examples of different foil colors on cards from that set on this thread (again - personally I would not have the heart to rip open those frames to get those cards if it was me - LOL). However I do NOT think the INDIVIDUAL cards from both those frames and the White Rose packages should be categorized in the OPG separately, IMHO.

The Starting Lineup packages and the enclosed Kenner cards are indeed listed seperately in the OPG however. Since those are completely different looking cards and not parallels it makes more sense to list a separate value to those exclusively, I guess anyway.

(04-10-2011, 08:31 PM)ginge01 Wrote: ...
1997 Upper Deck Cardzillions
There is a different card seller on ebay who is selling some of these cards that are not listed in the Beckett guide.
The 1996 & 1997 sets, there were two years were released as 48 card sets, available from vending machines at retail stores like Toys'R'Us, without wrappers, I don't know how many cards would be released from the machine at one time, or how much coin had to be put in the vending machine. They were cards made for Football, Nascar and nonsport.
The first 6 football cards were foil, the remaining 42 were regular. The cardzillions look like 1997 Collector's choice cards, the cardzillions have been scanned slightly differently, they are fullbleed, no white borders as Coll Choice, the cardzillions are also a little smaller 3 3/8 by 2 5/16 compared to 3 1/2 by 2 1/2, presumably to fit in the vending machine.
You beat me to the punch on this one - LOL. I was excited to discover that Kerry Collins did indeed have a Cardzillion from the 1997 (in addition to the 1996) set too when I previously saw one listed online, and I was able to snag it at a good price too. The same seller had others listed which is how I learned about other previously unknown cards from the set, but unlike you I still did not have the complete checklist.

Also, I am hoping that the Beckett staff will change the OPG listings from "Upper Deck Minis" to "Collector's Choice Cardzillions Minis" since the latter description is much more correct and less misleading.

Ginge01 - great other submissions from that same post!

Anyway, I do have a new submission to discuss.

[Image: KGrHqFjEE2nUCd4VBNrye1fDQ_31.jpg]

The card on the right (Platinum Team) IS listed however the one on the left (Premiere Club) is NOT. I would assume that this parallel exists for all the 1997 Score team sets - or instead perhaps a select few team sets?

For those of you who do not know allow me to explain something first to avoid any confusion. These examples are from the 1997 Score team sets, in other words it would be listed in the OPG as Packers Score, Bears Score, 49ers Score, etc.. The only difference is the card number on back (and only a fraction of the NFL teams had sets made). Do not confuse these parallels as belonging to the normal 1997 Score set released that year.

I would imagine that the Premiere Club parallels are fairly rare.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]