`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Happy b lated Christmas! Worked both Christmas eve and day. Anyways, I'm sure you're looking forward to the draft. Possibly the #1 overall pick. Tim Tebow anyone? lol.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Happy b lated Christmas! Worked both Christmas eve and day. Anyways, I'm sure you're looking forward to the draft. Possibly the #1 overall pick. Tim Tebow anyone? lol.

NineOf Wrote:You were gone from Beckett for a while, but some things never change. I dig when you start hoarding stuff. Awesome pickup!!

Heck yeah NineOf! And thanks! Here comes more!!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Happy b lated Christmas! Worked both Christmas eve and day. Anyways, I'm sure you're looking forward to the draft. Possibly the #1 overall pick. Tim Tebow anyone? lol.

Thanks Kolb 4 and a Happy belated Christmas to you aswell! and ouch sorry to hear that.

Lol oh man I hope its not Tebow! I want Kolb!!!! lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

New pickups!

[Image: BiCoClg2kKGrHqUH-C8EsM4qTirBLMY2sJM.jpg]

[Image: BiCoDBWkKGrHqEH-DEEssO6IojOBLMY2zvv.jpg]

Cool, you got an autographed version of the picture in your avatar!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups!

Sweet! Before next season starts you should have all his cards ever made as well as everything he's ever autographed not to mention every game used jersey/helmet/shoes he's ever worn. I'm amazed at your crazy collection!!

Happy New Year, A&B!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Cool, you got an autographed version of the picture in your avatar!

Heck yes! I fell in love with the picture from the moment I saw it float on the bay! Lol

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups!

Sweet! Before next season starts you should have all his cards ever made as well as everything he's ever autographed not to mention every game used jersey/helmet/shoes he's ever worn. I'm amazed at your crazy collection!!

LOL I'm still working on that Wink I need to go down to florida and get that Burton Exquisite 1/1 Auto chillin down there! Haha jk but I would love it Sad

I wouldn't mind some game worn gloves either! That would be really sweet to add Smile