`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Definitely Kolb 4 and NineOf! Now I just have to get all of his 1/1s and put them together... Lol.

Turns out I've been missing out on some Keenan autos! I was not aware the he had a triple spx auto of himself Josh Morgan and Donnie Avery... and they don't list them right on ebay so they'll end up listing just Burton and I never searched just Burton. I've missed two from completed listing so I'll have to keep my eye out for more if they pop up. They're SP'ed /25.

Also from the new SP SE Set I've been missing some triple, quad autos with Burton in there so I'll have to keep my eye out even sharper and more detailed in my searches.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Glad that 1/1 made it home!! Those look great next to one another!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Glad that 1/1 made it home!! Those look great next to one another!

Ohhhh me too Wendy! Lol I was pretty worried about it, but its safe and sound now Smile

I still would like to know who is holding these two cards hostage in there collections for now:

2008 Keenan Burton Playoff Contenders Championship Ticket 1/1 Auto RC

2008 Keenan Burton Topps Chrome Superfractor 1/1 RC

or any of the other Keenan Burton 1/1's for that matter!!! Lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:emoticon

Hahahahaha. How about this NineOf... 35/35 got it for $11.50

[Image: BeMdiwBmkKGrHqIOKiQEq34id0TmBK8PJF5.jpg]

AWESOME quad auto card, A&B!!!! That card was made for you. Both your guys are on it and it's all Rams players. Very, very sweet! I love the numbering on it and the price as well!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:AWESOME quad auto card, A&B!!!! That card was made for you. Both your guys are on it and it's all Rams players. Very, very sweet! I love the numbering on it and the price as well!!

THANKS!!! I saw it when it came on the bay and whispered to myself "Oh thats mine, see you in my collection in a few weeks." Lol.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:AWESOME quad auto card, A&B!!!! That card was made for you. Both your guys are on it and it's all Rams players. Very, very sweet! I love the numbering on it and the price as well!!

THANKS!!! I saw it when it came on the bay and whispered to myself "Oh thats mine, see you in my collection in a few weeks." Lol.

Good stuff. I knew you had it in the bag.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Good stuff. I knew you had it in the bag.

Thanks! I guess you really never know for sure but I felt confident about this one Big Grin

New pickups!

Got them both because of there autographs!

The SP SE has "19" inscribed so it looks like this set was just a way for UD to get rid of some backstock autographs, like UD Artifacts back in 2007. None the less I like it!

[Image: 318632038_tp.jpg]

and just another SPX because it has a nice clean auto!

[Image: BeUQ8iQCGkKGrHqYOKjYEq5UtEI26BK8f00.jpg]