Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Mailday:

This first one is from Wendy! (Ricky Williams 34) its 014/100! So a big shoutout to her for keeping and eye out for me on this! I appreciate it!

I now have 16 jersey #ed cards in my collection of Burton

[Image: Burton14MirrorRedFront.jpg][Image: Burton14Mirrorredback.jpg]

Another contenders... Smile

[Image: BurtonContenders19.jpg]

And another red ink auto Smile

[Image: BurtonPressPassREDAutograph.jpg]

Should hopefully be getting the Xfractor Gold 1/1 Auto tomorrow!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Awesome jersey numbered card, A&B! I love those cards. You've got quite a collection of those now! Nice work!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Glad it showed up safe and sound!! Was so thrilled to find that in the box at the show...frankly I'm amazed I saw it buried in the 5 row box. That was a lot of searchin'! LOL
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

NineOf Wrote:Awesome jersey numbered card, A&B! I love those cards. You've got quite a collection of those now! Nice work!

Thanks NineOf! Can never get enough of them!

Over time I have and it suprised me when I saw that! Lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Glad it showed up safe and sound!! Was so thrilled to find that in the box at the show...frankly I'm amazed I saw it buried in the 5 row box. That was a lot of searchin'! LOL

Me too Big Grin Lol I can't believe you found it there! I'm still suprised as well! Must have been a nice little discovery Wink

Thanks again for finding it! I love it!!!!

Well... this is your normal... average everyday mailday... pshh... Wink

Topps Finest Gold Xfractor Auto 1/1
[Image: BurtonXfractorAUTOfront.jpg][Image: BurtonXfractorAUTOback.jpg]

and it looks great next to this!

Topps Finest Gold Xfractor 1/1
[Image: KBTFXfractorOneofOne-2.jpg]

Cool it came in! Awesome addition, A&B! You're right, those cards look GREAT side by side!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Cool it came in! Awesome addition, A&B! You're right, those cards look GREAT side by side!!!

I know I was so excited! It came very well packaged too!

and they look even better in person side by side Smile I took out all my 1/1s today and laid them out next to each other... it looked crazy! Lol

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Cool it came in! Awesome addition, A&B! You're right, those cards look GREAT side by side!!!

and they look even better in person side by side Smile I took out all my 1/1s today and laid them out next to each other... it looked crazy! Lol

i bet all those 1/1's look neat together!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

i bet all those 1/1's look neat together!

Yeah, that probably looked awesome, especially since you've got a lot of really nice ones!!