IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Yikes! Another Playoff Contenders auto card at a mega low price!!! Sweet additions, A&B. I can't believe you're almost to 20 of those. That is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a good way...

Haha I know!!!!!!!!!!! I placed my bid and I was shocked to win it for so low Smile

20 is definitely what I'm going for in these too!... after I hit 20 I'll be going for 25.... then 30... and so on! Haha Smile

Hey, I wouldn't stop either if they continue to go at those prices! I'd only slow down if they jumped in price, but 'till then hoard young man, hoard!

That's what I was thinking! I'll pick up them up until they go past $10... until then I will hoard my heart away! haha.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Congrats on the win today A&B!! Your guy was the leading receiver again this game! WOOT!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:Congrats on the win today A&B!! Your guy was the leading receiver again this game! WOOT!!

Thanks Wendy!!! I'm so pumped up!!! Lol

I got to watch alot of the game online which was pretty cool, Keenan made some amazing catches today and finished the day with 5 receptions and 54 yards being the Rams leading WR once again. Big Grin

Burton now has 25 receptions and 253 yards on the year averaging 10.1 yards per catch.

So all this week... reading all these Lions fans comments on different forums. "Rams suck, easy win for Lions" "Lions win big!"... Funny seeing fans of a team with just one win talk so much trash and then lose.

Then I saw this picture where it looks like our kicker Josh Brown just knocked out a Lion with a punch... though it was hilarious Smile

[Image: joshbrowntakeshimdownlol.jpg]

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Ohhh what a nice little pickup to celebrate the big win today Wink

For $34.50!!!! Smile

[Image: 57kb1.jpg]

[Image: 57kb2.jpg]

Congratulations on the Rams win and the awesome 1/1 pickup, A&B!!! That's a beautiful card at a GREAT price!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Congratulations on the Rams win and the awesome 1/1 pickup, A&B!!! That's a beautiful card at a GREAT price!!

Thanks buddy! The win was long over do and it felt great to get one finally!

As for the 1/1.... W000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just completed the rainbow set for this card Smile

That new one should go great with these! Big Grin

[Image: KBTFXfractorOneofOne-2.jpg]

[Image: KBTF-1.jpg]

Dang, that's an awesome looking set, A&B!! I would love to complete something like that one day. Congratulations again, man!!! This thread is always rockin'!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Dang, that's an awesome looking set, A&B!! I would love to complete something like that one day. Congratulations again, man!!! This thread is always rockin'!

Yeah I absolutely love it! Haha I even have 3 Printing Plates (2 Autos) from this set! Crazyness!

Thanks again! and I wish you luck to do so one day!

Bump!