`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickup in honor of the game tomorrow... and oh yea its 014/425 jersey number pickup Wink for only $.99! Big Grin

[Image: BbpgqsQBmkKGrHqMOKiUEq4nWfBBKw93kMZ.jpg]

sweet pickup! 1/1 style! Lol. Hope he and Avery can do well and attack the 9ers secondary.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickup in honor of the game tomorrow... and oh yea its 014/425 jersey number pickup Wink for only $.99! Big Grin

[Image: BbpgqsQBmkKGrHqMOKiUEq4nWfBBKw93kMZ.jpg]

sweet pickup! 1/1 style! Lol. Hope he and Avery can do well and attack the 9ers secondary.

Thanks Kolb 4! I didn't notice that it was 014/425 until a few days after it was online when I did a little more research than usual Wink

As well do I, if the Rams can open up the run game the passing game will be great!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Mistakes! Mistakes! Mistakes! Thats all I can say right now for the Rams, and the biggest one was probably showing up at Candlestick Park on Sunday. Kyle Boller is piece of garbage and seriously, the Rams need a new QB. They've passed on several great ones the past 3 drafts and now I think its time to stop doing so. I wouldn't mind them trading for one either say... Kevin Kolb? Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Achievements:

10 SP Authentic RC Autos /999 in hand of Burton!

That's insane!!! Congratulations!
I love the jersey numbered Topps Chrome refractor. That's an awesome pickup!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Achievements:

10 SP Authentic RC Autos /999 in hand of Burton!

That's insane!!! Congratulations!
I love the jersey numbered Topps Chrome refractor. That's an awesome pickup!

Thank you sir Smile

New pickups and a very cool discovery!

Keenan Burton very unique next to pickups! Well sort of haha. The UD Draft Edition Auto is really cool... don't have anything quite like it.

[Image: BbeOLhw2kKGrHqYOKjoEq4F8pn97BKwNH7Q.jpg]

And then the suprise! Keenan Burton has another 2009 Card... and its an Auto! Pretty neat card Smile Although I can see he is giving up on his Auto, I can't blame him for how many he's signed but still he's doing pretty good, it could be worse! Could just sign "KB" or something so I'm not complaining Smile

[Image: Burton2009SPX.jpg]

Also, this news is no fun Sad

Avery, Burton have hamstring woes Donnie Avery, WR STL News: Rams WRs Donnie Avery and Keenan Burton were taken out of practice Wednesday with sore hamstrings. Both starters are questionable for Sunday against Minnesota. Analysis: Avery and Burton are expected to play against the Vikings. Consider Avery a No. 4 Fantasy WR, and Burton should not be used in most Fantasy leagues this week.

I have them both in my fantasy... both for fun haha. but still I was really looking forward to seeing them both in the game in the Rams old uniforms... Sad

Sweet SPx auto card! That's a really nice looking card. Great pickups as usual, A&B!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks NineOf I do love it Smile

Updates for gameday!

Burton is listed as questionable (hamstring) he did not practice thursday and was limited friday, and there playing in the throwback uniforms. The Vikings are probably going to tear apart the Rams I'm better but Im still watching it.

[Image: BurtonTCCopper14of424.jpg][Image: 14rev.jpg]

[Image: BurtonLeafRaandstars.jpg]

[Image: BurtonUDEdition.jpg]

[Image: BurtonXfactorSignatures.jpg]

[Image: BurtonExquisiteRCAuto.jpg]

Well as a Rams fan this is a normal week losing however here are some key points in this game.

The Rams are creating oppourtunities and ARE driving on the Vikings. The score should be 24 - 10 Rams not 17 - 3 Vikings but the Rams are killing themselves with these fumbles.

First great drive ended with a fumble for a touchdown by Kyle Boller (Vikings 14 - 0)

Second great drive ended at the goal line with a bad hand off to S Jackson (Vikings 17 - 0)

Third drive the Rams managed to get a field goal but when they got down to the 10 yard line they started on a first down with a QB boot let and the other 3 passes were garbage by Boller which got us no where but 3 points. (Vikings 17 Rams 3)

and finally the most recent drive by the Rams where I thought another fumble wasn't possible. Daniel Fells coughs up 2 yards fromt he endzone as he was falling in... seriously Rams, this is completely uncalled for. You guys should be winning this game and you've coughed up ever opportunity to do so.

On the brightside the Rams CAN do this still, they just need to score and not turn the ball over.

Burton has looked great in this game, he's made some great catches including a few first downs. Avery has also looked decent although he dropped a catch that would have been a first down Jackson saved us with a nice 14+ yard gain on the first down.

Come on Rams!!!!!