`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Awesome National Treasures auto card mailday! I never get tired of seeing that card and I know you never get tired of picking them up! Lol.
I like the Madden cover with Burton too!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Hey,

I am a big Klop fan and we had a Great talk with him on Sat. I thought you might like this one that I took on Sat at the morning practice.

[Image: CopyofP8010013.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Awesome National Treasures auto card mailday! I never get tired of seeing that card and I know you never get tired of picking them up! Lol.
I like the Madden cover with Burton too!

Woo yeah man thanks! Lol me either thats why I can't get enough of them!!! Smile

Thanks man, its a good thing he's not actually the cover boy cause that might be a madden curse Wink haha jk

Also good news!!! My Rhett Bomar Rookie Premiere Red Ink Auto just sold for $65 on a best offer! So I will work towards some more awesome updates Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

ColtsFan242 Wrote:Hey,

I am a big Klop fan and we had a Great talk with him on Sat. I thought you might like this one that I took on Sat at the morning practice.

[Image: CopyofP8010013.jpg]

Hello Mr Klop fan! Lol I know who you are Big Grin

Thats awesome that you got to talk with a player you collect and a huge fan of, I hope to do that some day with Keenan or Donnie, well in person anyway.

I appreciate the photo! Thats awesome!!! It looks like hes messin around haha Big Grin

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Read the article. Very nice. Didn't realize they gave the starting nod to Avery already. Thought the WR positions were up in the air. Can't wait to see them play! Hopefully Burton does get to start opposite Avery. People who say they can, CAN!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Read the article. Very nice. Didn't realize they gave the starting nod to Avery already. Thought the WR positions were up in the air. Can't wait to see them play! Hopefully Burton does get to start opposite Avery. People who say they can, CAN!

Kolb 4 Wrote:Read the article. Very nice. Didn't realize they gave the starting nod to Avery already. Thought the WR positions were up in the air. Can't wait to see them play! Hopefully Burton does get to start opposite Avery. People who say they can, CAN!

Thanks for reading it Smile Oh yeah!!! He's had the starting nod for awhile now actually. I really hope Burton gets the starting job as well, it'll make my year literally!

Hey,

Thanks. I am going to try and make it to a few more practices and see what I can get. Will try for your guys. If I get lucky will hook you up.

ColtsFan242 Wrote:Hey,

Thanks. I am going to try and make it to a few more practices and see what I can get. Will try for your guys. If I get lucky will hook you up.

Wow man that would be really cool!!!! Thanks!!!! I would definitely hook you up with some stuff in return Smile