Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

New pickup...

SAGE Gold Auto

[Image: BW6CKZQ2kKGrHgoOKiwEjlLmE-RBKZmwgdT.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Nice pick up A&B! Another day another auto card. The "B" in his signature looks like a heart on this one. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Nice pick up A&B! Another day another auto card. The "B" in his signature looks like a heart on this one. Lol.

Nice eye on that one! I didn't notice that! There's just so much love in his signatures! Lol Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Nice pick up A&B! Another day another auto card. The "B" in his signature looks like a heart on this one. Lol.

Nice eye on that one! I didn't notice that! There's just so much love in his signatures! Lol Smile

Lol.
I'm surprised the seller didn't say it was a heart inscription and slap a 1/1 in the description!! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Lol.
I'm surprised the seller didn't say it was a heart inscription and slap a 1/1 in the description!! Lol.

LOL!!! So true! People get out of control with that stuff lol Smile

New pickup....!

Like my 5th one???!? lol I love these cards.

got it for $2.99 DELIVERED.

[Image: burtonscoreee.jpg]

Wow, $2.99 delivered is an insanely nice price!! Nice work and great pickup!!

NineOf Wrote:Wow, $2.99 delivered is an insanely nice price!! Nice work and great pickup!!

Hecks yea! I was suprised when I won it lol. Was in no was expecting too because I forgot about it! Lol, I was at the time getting my butt handed to me in mini golf by my neighbor Smile When a girl tells you shes not good at mini golf don't listen to her. Lol Smile

Broken boards!!!!!!!! =(

On the positive side I am on the front page Smile

Another inscriptions pickup Smile

[Image: BKmiRQBmkKGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBK8IlMl.jpg]