Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

No updates yet today... other than training camp starts in 4 days Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

another inscription? how many of those do you have now?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:another inscription? how many of those do you have now?

Look at the front page!!! lol Jk but seriously there all there Smile I have 4 Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Couldn't resist being the 10,000th viewer of your thread.
I collect Pats who have been on a SB squad.
[Image: SigPinCollage.jpg]
LE SB36 pins are For Sale. Fewer than 50 Player pins available for Any Collector.

UniqueDesigns Wrote:Couldn't resist being the 10,000th viewer of your thread.

WOW! It is at 10,000 views I didn't even notice. Lol thanks for visiting! Smile

Mailday!

Score 2009 Base Smile Cards look great! I love the action shot!!!!! one is base and the other is glossy! Big Grin

[Image: burtonscorebaseone.jpg][Image: burtonscoreglossyone.jpg]

And my 8th National Treasures in the mail Smile

[Image: burtonjustanothertreasures.jpg]

AND!!!!!! My newest pickups!!! My 9th National Treasures Auto RC /99 for $16.17 the last 2 have went for $17.00 so his prices are raising Sad but I like the price and I like the card! Can't beat that.

[Image: BVyzhnmkKGrHgoOKkMEjlLmTphBKUUd0OzT.jpg]

and oh yeah... just got this BEAUTIFUL 2008 Leaf Certified Materials EMERALD AUTO RC 2/5... for a best offer for $37.99 Smile I figured that was a fair price considering its the only one Ive ever seen, and its a great autograph! and oh yea only 5 made Smile

[Image: KEENANBURTON2008EMERALDAU5.jpg]

Thanks for looking! and awesome guys! 10,000 views!!! and almost a 1,000 posts! I love all the support and comments ya'll thanks alot Smile!!! Thanks for pointing that out UD!

A&B

Great mailday and pickups, A&B!! You're only 1 away from 10 National Treasures auto cards. Awesome!
I think you got the Leaf Certified Materials auto card for a solid price, especially since it has a print run of 5! Who knows when you'll see the others pop up.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Absolutely love the hoarding! I think your collection is the fastest growing single player collection on beckett! Keep it going! I'm sure prices are going to go up b/c preseason is around the corner so now is the time!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Great mailday and pickups, A&B!! You're only 1 away from 10 National Treasures auto cards. Awesome!
I think you got the Leaf Certified Materials auto card for a solid price, especially since it has a print run of 5! Who knows when you'll see the others pop up.

Woohoo yeah!!!! Lol. Thanks man, thats what I was thinking! I may go all out for the next one I see... I may just be a patient person and bid by the feel of it. Lol. Technically I do have 10, 9 Rookie Cards /99 then the 1/1 Wink but I still want 10 to /99 Tongue

Thats what I was thinking, I was tempted to hit the BIN for $50.00 but I figured Id take a chance with a Best Offer and got it Smile I only paid $20.00 for the Mirror Black Non Auto 1/1, so I figured an Mirror Emerald /5 Autographed is atleast worth $40.00 to me... and depending on how the next 3 weeks go... maybe more Wink

Kolb 4 Wrote:Absolutely love the hoarding! I think your collection is the fastest growing single player collection on beckett! Keep it going! I'm sure prices are going to go up b/c preseason is around the corner so now is the time!

Hahaha fo sho Kolb!!! Lol well I am honored to receive that recognition Smile Yeah preseason coming up is definitely affecting it, and if he does good they will stay up, and even raise more. I'm just excited to see this season start Smile