`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Here is a better picture of what they look like Wink It seems every seller on ebay feels the need to clutter there autos together so I can't get a decent picture.

[Image: burtonscoreee.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

More pickups! I love hoarding these... I love the design, I love the picture, I love that its a second year card and my collection is kickin some serious business Big Grin

/50
[Image: burtonscorecard.jpg]

Got two more of these... Only one pictured but he had two in stock so I hit the BIN for two Smile
[Image: BurtonScoreautox2.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Great pickups A&B!! The hoarding of 2009 Keenan Burton cards has officially BEGUN!!!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Amazing! The craziness continues! Good thing you're able to get them for really low at this time!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

AMAZING collection. By the way, you can expect him to have an even better year now that Jason Smith is protecting the QB. He will have some extra time to throw now, and you can expect planty of balls to go downfield!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

palmercfan Wrote:Great pickups A&B!! The hoarding of 2009 Keenan Burton cards has officially BEGUN!!!!!!

Lol thanks man it sure has!!!! I love these cards....!!!!!!

Kolb 4 Wrote:Amazing! The craziness continues! Good thing you're able to get them for really low at this time!

Lol it sure does!!!! Oh yes!!! one thing better than hoarding is cheap hoarding Smile

Sensei322 Wrote:AMAZING collection. By the way, you can expect him to have an even better year now that Jason Smith is protecting the QB. He will have some extra time to throw now, and you can expect planty of balls to go downfield!

Thank you very much Smile

Thats what I was planning on lol Smile I expect Jason to be an amazing blocker for the run and pass so both will be very successful Big Grin

Thanks for the comments!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:Amazing! The craziness continues! Good thing you're able to get them for really low at this time!

Lol it sure does!!!! Oh yes!!! one thing better than hoarding is cheap hoarding Smile

I like your style A&B!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

I like your style A&B!!!

Lol thanks man... its developed over the years with some modesty and lack of self control when buying cards lol Smile