Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Sp Authentic I think I have 5 or 6 butI have yet to confirm that I will in just a moment and National Treasures which I have 8 Big Grin I think the goal is pretty attainable, will just take some time and money Smile

I have easy access to 3 more SP Authentics, just let me know. I'll let you know what the total will be and we'll see if it fits the budget!! Smile

Oh that sounds good to me!! Yep just lemme know what the total is and Ill see if I can do it, I would love that!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump!

I have a Score 2009 Base and Glossy Insert of Keenan Burton so that'll be cool when they come! I don't have pictures because all the sellers on ebay said "We don't post pictures unless its $25.00 or more" Yea... great customer service.

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:Have anything incoming? Big Grin

I thought I was going to get some cards this week, but it looks like I'll have to wait until next week for them to arrive...
Awesome mailday! A jersey numbered auto card! It doesn't get much sweeter than that. Great addition, buddy!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Jersey #'d cards? Exquisites for cheap? Wow! What's next? 1/1's? Your on a roll! Keep them comin!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Jersey #'d cards? Exquisites for cheap? Wow! What's next? 1/1's? Your on a roll! Keep them comin!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Have anything incoming? Big Grin

I thought I was going to get some cards this week, but it looks like I'll have to wait until next week for them to arrive...
Awesome mailday! A jersey numbered auto card! It doesn't get much sweeter than that. Great addition, buddy!!

Bummer man but I'll definitely keep an eye out for when they come Big Grin

Woo yeah gotta love the jersey numbered cards let alone jersey numbered autos Big Grin

Kolb 4 Wrote:Jersey #'d cards? Exquisites for cheap? Wow! What's next? 1/1's? Your on a roll! Keep them comin!

One can only hope that there is a 1/1 incoming in my future soon cause I am ready to pounce on it like my cat and its cat nip. Lol

Just start chanting it... One of One! One of One! One of One!

Lol Smile

I tell ya'll what. I can't seem to catch a break right now with my girlfriend... I hear bs from her friends and I ask her about it and I'm the one that gets in trouble... I have a hard time with trust, mainly with myself so it makes it tough on others... Were in an arguement/fight again... and I honestly don't know how things will turn out this time. We just got over the last one and this is the first times we've ever been in fights and we've be dating for a year now. I don't know whats going on and I don't really know how to feel right now.

I basically was curious as to why she was hanging out with this college guy often and she never told me about it, the whole situation was complicated especially after I asked her about it I never accused her of doing anything I just wanted to know why she never told me about him, and now shes pissed off at me for talking to her friends even though theyre the ones that came to me and told me and then that got me ticked. I don't know what to do... so I may not be on for a while depending on how I feel really. I'm just sick of these situations, her being upset with me, and not being able to trust myself anymore... I feel so lost Sad

Sorry to hear that things with your girl aren't all that great at the moment, A&B. It's totally understandable if you're not around here for a while. Nothing seems to be much fun when the relationship with your girl isn't going smoothly...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Sorry to hear that things with your girl aren't all that great at the moment, A&B. It's totally understandable if you're not around here for a while. Nothing seems to be much fun when the relationship with your girl isn't going smoothly...

Me too Sad and thanks... nothing is fun when Im having troubles with her... she seems to blow everything up though even when Im just asking a few questions... it gets to me when she does that then everything gets messy... she has a right to be upset but I did too. Maybe it was just me? Maybe her friends on are trying to make her look bad so we break up? God only knows I just hope things work out... I can't lose her... if I do, I'll lose "it".