`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

glad to hear you can still communicate with us even though your in the forest. Lol. juss messin. Never been to Kansas, what's it like?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:glad to hear you can still communicate with us even though your in the forest. Lol. juss messin. Never been to Kansas, what's it like?

Haha yeah man for sure! Not really forest here, just alot of flat land lol Im actually on a Army Base right now, its Fort Riley. Pretty cool I guess... not a whole lot to do though unfortunetly.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Bump. Smile

Words of encouragement! Burton if you fail or suceed I will still collect you til Im broke lol but I definitely prefer that you suceed, it will make it easier on my heart lol.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump! Might be a few updates tonight Wink

Live from Kansas A&B brings you... KEENAN BURTON UPDATES!!! Lol

Just some Chrome Autos and some great news! First the autos!

[Image: 6dec_1_b.jpg]

[Image: BVE9Q-gWkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlcYWBKQrEJOF.jpg]

and now the great news!

Topps Magic 2009 is coming out and some have popped up on ebay already... well... I was syked to see he has some 2009 Base cards! There in his Kentucky uniform but Ill take it!!! and it gets better! HE HAS AUTOGRAPHS IN THE SET!!! W0000!!!!!! Lol a little over excited but hey what can you do lol.

Live from Kansas A&B brings you... KEENAN BURTON UPDATES!!! Lol

Just some Chrome Autos and some great news! First the autos!

[Image: 6dec_1_b.jpg]

[Image: BVE9Q-gWkKGrHgoH-D8EjlLlcYWBKQrEJOF.jpg]

and now the great news!

Topps Magic 2009 is coming out and some have popped up on ebay already... well... I was syked to see he has some 2009 Base cards! There in his Kentucky uniform but Ill take it!!! and it gets better! HE HAS AUTOGRAPHS IN THE SET!!! W0000!!!!!! Lol a little over excited but hey what can you do lol.

Awesome, 2 more Topps Chrome auto cards!! Sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Kolb 4 Wrote:glad to hear you can still communicate with us even though your in the forest. Lol. juss messin. Never been to Kansas, what's it like?

Kolb 4, there's no forest in Kansas. I'm pretty sure there aren't any trees there period...and if you want to know what it's like, think I-10 from El Paso to San Antonio and replace the oil wells with cows. There, now you've been to Kansas. Smile

Sweet new pickups A&B!! And I know how excited you are about your player being in the new products. Ricky's in the new stuff too, and when something new pops up on the bay I do a lap around the living room in pure joy & excitement!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome, 2 more Topps Chrome auto cards!! Sweet.

Hecks yea man! I think Im up 20 Topps Chrome Autos alone! Big Grin

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Awesome, 2 more Topps Chrome auto cards!! Sweet.

Hecks yea man! I think Im up 20 Topps Chrome Autos alone! Big Grin

WOW!!! 20?! That's unbelievable!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.