Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Also todays mailday!
Who ships this stuff? There was no envelope or card...

Uh-oh. Someone's starting to lose it because of a lack of maildays. Hang in there A&B! I'm sure you've got something you've won on the way.

You should have a lovely surprise by the end of the week. It went out priority... Smile  Enjoy it!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

palmercfan Wrote:

Uh-oh. Someone's starting to lose it because of a lack of maildays. Hang in there A&B! I'm sure you've got something you've won on the way.

Lol I am!!! I was literally saying to myself as I walked to the mailbox, ah, great day definitely something in there... and BAM! nothing Sad but hopefully tomorrow now...
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:

You should have a lovely surprise by the end of the week. It went out priority... Smile Enjoy it!

YAY!!!!!!!! Thanks very much RW34! I really appreciate you all God Bless!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

New pickup! Might be a few tonight we'll see... but hey its another chrome auto Wink

[Image: BUnvtMwWkKGrHgoOKj4EjlLmn4WBKOBrG2I.jpg]

Whats this? Another pickup? Hooray! lol

[Image: 73d7_1_sbl.jpg]

3 tonight! yeah!!!

[Image: BUoF4wBWkKGrHgoOKjEjlLmZDmvBKOcR7nv.jpg]

Awesome pickups A&B! I'm shocked that all 3 are auto cards!! LOL. I can't wait until you get them in hand.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Dude, you're on a tear! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the cards!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome pickups A&B! I'm shocked that all 3 are auto cards!! LOL. I can't wait until you get them in hand.

Thanks man! I know I was like this'll be the first time in a long time I get more than even 1 pickup of Burton in a night! Ive put off getting these cards for so long, I couldn't anymore, and they actually look pretty cool!

Kolb 4 Wrote:Dude, you're on a tear! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the cards!

Haha thanks man! and me either!!!