`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Your 6th NT? Wow. let's see all of them together!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Your 6th NT? Wow. let's see all of them together!

Well there available on the front page but... your wish is my command!

[Image: KBNTAuto1.jpg][Image: KBNT3.jpg]
[Image: KeenanBurtonNT2.jpg][Image: KBNTAUTO-1.jpg]
[Image: KeenanBurtonNationalTreasures-1.jpg][Image: a035_1.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:UPDATE: Did an Auto count and I now have roughly 121 Rookie Autos of Keenan plus the Autographed 8 x 10 so thats 122 autos! Most Ive ever had of any player easily! Next milestone is set at 150!

OMG!!! You really are a FREAK!!! Well, when I get off my a** and mail your cards, you'll be 4 closer to that 150!! I'll get them out tomorrow, with a few other surprises. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:UPDATE: Did an Auto count and I now have roughly 121 Rookie Autos of Keenan plus the Autographed 8 x 10 so thats 122 autos! Most Ive ever had of any player easily! Next milestone is set at 150!

OMG!!! You really are a FREAK!!! Well, when I get off my a** and mail your cards, you'll be 4 closer to that 150!! I'll get them out tomorrow, with a few other surprises. Smile

Lol Ill take that freak thing as a compliment Smile Haha its no rush although now I really can't wait to see what you got me!!!! now Im excited lol Ive been dissapointed in the mail the last few days... nothing much especially today with the big goose egg but I should be getting some stuff in the next few days so we'll see.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:Lol Ill take that freak thing as a compliment Smile Haha its no rush although now I really can't wait to see what you got me!!!! now Im excited lol Ive been dissapointed in the mail the last few days... nothing much especially today with the big goose egg but I should be getting some stuff in the next few days so we'll see.

As well you should. People that hoard are COOL! Smile Well, not everyone thinks that, but that's okay! I hear you on the goose eggs. That's been the last 2 days although I have about 10 things from the bay that should be coming in any day now.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Lol Ill take that freak thing as a compliment Smile Haha its no rush although now I really can't wait to see what you got me!!!! now Im excited lol Ive been dissapointed in the mail the last few days... nothing much especially today with the big goose egg but I should be getting some stuff in the next few days so we'll see.

As well you should. People that hoard are COOL! Smile Well, not everyone thinks that, but that's okay! I hear you on the goose eggs. That's been the last 2 days although I have about 10 things from the bay that should be coming in any day now.

Hehe I'd like to think that we are the coolest! and hey if they don't want us to hoard them autos... the outbid us Wink Lol but I prefer that they do not, happens every once in a while though. I usually do my best hoarding randomly, I bid and no one else does and I get them in big numbers for low prices. Now more peoplare bidding on Keenan though and actually trading for him so its getting to be more difficult but still fun none the less.

Yea the goose eggs aren't fun but I also have a few things coming in so these days should be good.

Awesome National Treasures card win, A&B. Having 6 of them in your collection is pretty outrageous! Why do I get the feeling one day you're going to have more auto cards of Burton than I do Palmer cards?! That would be sweet!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome National Treasures card win, A&B. Having 6 of them in your collection is pretty outrageous! Why do I get the feeling one day you're going to have more auto cards of Burton than I do Palmer cards?! That would be sweet!!

Haha thanks man! Well 6 is definitely a great number for it but I wish I could get atleast 10 so we'll what happens lol. Well technically I have 7 cause of the 1/1! Forgot about that! I should be ashamed lol.

As for having more Burton autos than you Palmer cards... well... only time will tell Smile

Also todays mailday!

Who ships this stuff? There was no envelope or card...

Avery and Burton Wrote:Also todays mailday!
Who ships this stuff? There was no envelope or card...

Uh-oh. Someone's starting to lose it because of a lack of maildays. Hang in there A&B! I'm sure you've got something you've won on the way.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.