Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups for tonight!

Also two new cards that I didn't have one being unique because its his jersey number

Press Pass Auto 14/99
[Image: BT9edCgBmkKGrHgoOKkUEjlLmTeZqBKLHBc.jpg]

Giridiron Graphs Auto
[Image: BT9ecOBGkKGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBKLHBYn.jpg]

Nice pickups! there's another one with a nice inscription.........like 3 tre or something like that? Did you win it?

Thanks, and yes I am aware of that one, since the hour it came on ebay actually lol he had it as a Buy it now or best offer first and wanted $30.00 which I thought was too much but we'll see what happens as an auction it ends in two days. And I don't post anything like that on here until I win because it proves to be badluck to winning it lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome pickups! Those are some nice looking auto cards!!

Thanks Palmercfan! One of the best parts is that their from the same seller so not only do I get them at the same time but combined shipping!!! Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Burton Mailday! From a trade with Milo808 thank you very much! Really helped out my collection and I hope I helped yours as well! Also got some nice Averys so check out that thread too in a few minutes.

15th Regular Topps Chrome Auto RC
[Image: BurtonChromeAuto.jpg]

Im not sure the count on this but I really want to know now! Im going to find out in just a moment
[Image: BurtonFinestAUto.jpg]

Sweet mailday A&B!! Your collection is crazy!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet mailday A&B!! Your collection is crazy!!!

Thanks buddy!! It is crazy! Lol suprises me everyday Tongue

Also 10 Regular Topps Finest Rookie Autos now Smile

Avery and Burton Wrote:Also 10 Regular Topps Finest Rookie Autos now Smile

Good lord!!!!!!!!! You're an animal! I feel sorry for the other collectors looking for Keenan Burton cards. Well, not really! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Also 10 Regular Topps Finest Rookie Autos now Smile

Good lord!!!!!!!!! You're an animal! I feel sorry for the other collectors looking for Keenan Burton cards. Well, not really! Lol.

LOL hey you helped with those Topps Finest Autos Tongue Haha thats hilarious about the other collectors of Burton. XD

Bump...

Keenan Burton College Highlights --- Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw3w3tYoc3A