Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
[Image: BTQYemgB2kKGrHgoH-CsEjlLlzPB1BKHcV8.jpg]

Nice pickup A&B! $11 for an auto card numbered to 25?! That's pretty sweet!! Awesome addition for your collection.
Man, you had quite the adventure! Glad you got back home safe, so you can laugh about it now...

Thanks Palmercfan, Ive definitely got them cheaper before but at even numbered to 25 if they're not popping up on the bay it might as well be a 1/1! Lol

And I definitely did have quite the adventure Im glad I did get home safe and laugh now lol I have to go pick up my cousin from summer school right now (lol he hates it so much) anyway so we'll be able to laugh about it then too XD
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Mailday for today

[Image: KeenanBurtonElite.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

FACT: One more rookie card and Ill have all of his TRUE Rookie Cards, I believe I need his Leaf Rookies & Stars Rookie /999, should be easy to get, its as easy and the click of a button on ebay Smile

Awesome Donruss Elite pickup A&B! Looks like a pretty sweet card.
Man, you're only 1 card away from completing Burton's true rookie card set?! That's great! I'm jealous. I'm still working on Palmer's true rookie card set. One day...hopefully.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

wow! does that include all his 1/1? that would mean you have his entire collection! I doubt he has any second year cards and if he does you would probably have them anyways. You would certainly be a supercollector. Up there with jaderock.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome Donruss Elite pickup A&B! Looks like a pretty sweet card.
Man, you're only 1 card away from completing Burton's true rookie card set?! That's great! I'm jealous. I'm still working on Palmer's true rookie card set. One day...hopefully.

Thanks Palmercfan! It is nice in person I like the holographic look on them, I just wish they had more of his cards in his full Rams uniform instead of Kentucky, or his Rams practice uniform. Maybe he'll get some second year cards in a deep base set? That'd be cool anyway. Yep, just one more Rookie Card, and I saw that you were working on Palmers True RC set, your actually the one who inspired me to complete Burtons Lol. Im sure you'll complete it eventually, just keep pushing!

Cougar 4 Wrote:wow! does that include all his 1/1? that would mean you have his entire collection! I doubt he has any second year cards and if he does you would probably have them anyways. You would certainly be a supercollector. Up there with jaderock.

Lol, I so wish that included all of his 1/1s. Its actually just his base rookie card such as in SP Authentic his Rookie Auto /999, Contenders Rookie Auto, even just his Topps Rookie Card, or his Ultimate Collection Rookie /275. Basically his rookie from every set this year which I believe he had one in every set which is cool.

I wish he had some second year cards, maybe if he does really good this year they'll have some late second year cards or some nice third year cards, maybe autos or jersey cards, that would be really cool for me.

I'm not sure if anyone could be up there with jaderock, I'd sure like to be but that guy has it all! Regardless he does have alot more years to collect and I just have one, he still does have alot and props to him I know its not easy or cheap!

Avery and Burton Wrote:Mailday for today

Great pickup!! Do you have any 09 stuff of his?Or are they making any.

fbcking Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Mailday for today

Great pickup!! Do you have any 09 stuff of his?Or are they making any.

Thanks! and I dont have any yet, and Im not sure if they are making any but it would sure be nice to see some!

Someone call the cops because I just stole this auction off the bay Big Grin

For $2.34 and $3.00 Shipping, I got these three in an awesome win!

[Image: BTPTJEWkKGrHgoOKi4EjlLmWWnBKHYkui6g.jpg]